1gb refurb ipod shuffles at apple store $29.00 (2gb $39)

mgmckny

the apple store online has 1gig shuffles for 29.00 refurb (only 4 colors are that price) and 4 shades of 2 gig shuffles for 39.00 refurb. I got a 2g purple, 1g pale green and a 2g silver. They are so small and light, great for workouts, etc.

http://store.apple.com/us/browse/home/specialdeals/ipod/ipod_shuffle?mco=MzAyNDk2MA

As always, free shipping over $50.00 (partly why I got more than 1, but I have 2 teens that I don't always want taking their expensive ipods out and about...)

trying to decide between one of these and a sansa clip....

We have a few shuffles and a Nano already, but was considering one for my 8 yr old son...until Itunes deleted our library again today (the 6th time this month)! I think I'm going to switch to another type of player and get rid of Itunes. :gdparanoid:

I think I'm going to switch to another type of player and get rid of Itunes. :gdparanoid:

I hate Itunes. they hold your music hostage.

I own the CD from the store, and when I DL it to the computer after a while it will tell me I don't have the rights to play it, and it won't play!! Now I have to go find the CD and reload it. YUK!

I will stick with my little Zen and cheap MP3's that I buy from Buy.com

trying to decide between one of these and a sansa clip....

I've thought about getting a shuffle as a back-up/alternative mp3. But, I have the sansa clip and love love love it. If ipod had a fm tuner, I probably would have bought that originally. I've had my clip for over 2 years and haven't had any problems.

I purchased one for my six-year-old granddaughter for Christmas. She absolutely loves it. Unfortunately, after only a few hours of use, it suddenly stopped working. According to a number of comments on Apple's community page, this appears to be a common problem with the Ipod Shuffle.

http://discussions.apple.com/category.jspa?categoryID=199

Sorry to hear that. I have 4 shuffles in the family now and the original one (the only one I bought new) is going strong. My oldest ds "borrowed" it months ago and uses it more than I ever did, so I got myself a refurb purple one, another silver one (2g) for him and a green one for the younger child. Still can't get my red one back.... sigh--we also have an older 8g nano and a 16 gig touch-- they all work great...My oldest son came over to the dark side as he calls it when he started with my shuffle although he still uses his zune some.