LetsTalk.com

sven_kirk

I don't have any experience with LetsTalk.... but when you get the EnV2.... keep an eye on it when text messaging. Apparently there are some bad ones out there. My husband got one and he loves it and in the beginning it would randomly call people when it was just in it's case. It did quit doing that after a software update.

However, our neice got one just like my husband's, but it came from a different batch I guess because she had all kinds of problems with it, took it back and they told her at the Verizon store it was an issue they had been having and because she took it back in the first 60 days they gave her a new one. Then that one would just shut off every time she would click send while text messaging. They said it needed a software update but the phone wouldn't accept it. Because she had 2 bad EnV2's in a row, they gave her a Voyager instead of chancing a third EnV2.

So I don't know if different stores get different batches and that is the issue or what as my husband's EnV2 has been doing great for over a year. I have the Original EnV and other than some issues when I dropped it on a sidewalk it's been great too.

I know this isn't what you were asking about, but just wanted you to know to watch your new phone and get it returned right away if there seems to be a problem at all as Verizon has pretty good customer service, at least in our area.

• 2 weeks later...
It's been more than a few years since I ordered from LetsTalk but everything went great with the order. The order was processed quickly and I received it just as fast. Also have other family members that have ordered from them and they had the same experience from them. I think they are a great place to get a phone from!

• 2 months later...

I used letstalk about 2 year ago. Everything went amazingly smooth, got my free phone and acativated it that day, never had a problem with it. I ended up selling it a few months ago actually lol.

highly recommended

i also had a good experience with them a few years ago, i ordered a sprint cell from them. I was worried about glitches , but the phone shipped quickly and was fully activated when i got it. No problems at all. I never recieved any other unsolicited stuff from them in the future either.

• 3 weeks later...

I am about to dump AT&T and go to Verizon. I am looking to get the EnV2. They have it for free. Anyone have any opinions about LetsTalk?

I just did the same thing - dumped AT&T for Verizon lol!!! We got our phones through letstalk.com (via walmart.com). Everything went extremely well and even though you order through letstalk.com, we called Verizon the day we got our phones activated and got their insurance plan so everything (if the phone breaks and whatnot) is through Verizon. The only thing that is actually through letstalk is just the phone.

As far as the EnV2... my nephew and niece have it and they have had nothing but problems with them. I'm sure it's just like everything else though - one person's bad experience may not necessarily mean that you'll have a bad experience with it too. My husband got the LG Dare and I got the Samsung Alias 2 and we both really really love them.

My DS had the original ENV replaced 5 (yes count them 5 times, lol) he wanted orange so that is why he bought it :rolleyes: I have to say Verizon was very good about replacing them, free overnight shipping etc. He finally gave up and went with the Voyager now and

totally loves it!