Wisconsin Cheeseman gift baskets 75% off!

ashemgra

Several to choose from! Nice gifts! Click on the 'gift baskets 75% off' and also check out the under $15 section for more good deals! Shipping on 6 baskets was 13.99!

$5 off $50 code: 8C5off50

10% off $75 8CSAVCEN

Starbucks® Drinking Chocolate Gift Tower $4.99 GREAT TEACHERS GIFT!!!

Chocolate lovers will adore the rich, steamy flavor of Starbucks® Peppermint Merriment Drinking Chocolate. The Starbucks® ceramic mug keeps it nice and hot: the perfect temperature to enjoy with Starbucks® buttery Chocolate Chip Shortbread. A wonderful coffee and chocolate lover's gift guaranteed to bring warmth and fun to everyone receiving this gift tower.

Starbucks Travel Mug For Two $8.74

Combine Starbucks dark, French Roast Extra Bold Latin American Coffee, smooth House Blend Medium Roast and refreshing Peppermint Merriment Drinking Chocolate and what do you get? A smokin’ hot trio, made even better when combined with Starbucks Chocolate Chip Shortbread. They’ll want to take it everywhere, so we’ve included a pair of stainless steel double-walled Travel Mugs. Coffees are 2.5 oz., Drinking Chocolate is 1.5 oz., Shortbread is 1 oz.

http://www.wisconsincheeseman.com/wisconsin-cheeseman.aspx

It's still cold around here right now...I bought some to give as a 'just because' gift! My girls teachers are awesome! I always try to do a little something every 4-6 weeks to let them know how special they are and how much we appreciate all they do! From a small gift like the one above or a $10 gift card to the local pizza place or walmart. I did gift cards to the discount school supply place that always has great deals on here and make sure to email them when they are doing the big sale. I always try to keep it in the $5-$10 range except for Christmas I do around $20 as they can't take more than $25/gift...but doesn't say how many times a year you can 'gift' the teacher LOL!

shipping ends up being less than $1.50/item for what I ordered...I didn't think it was bad and thought 6.50 for the chocolate set was still a good deal!

Edited by ashemgra