HotTopic.com 50% off clearance

mudechevy

Be Very Careful with this site. Used paypal before Christmas for a purchase. They processed my order 11 times. Charged paypal twice. Never got clothes and still fighting to get my last $13 back from them. Their mistake but they tried numerous times to tell me I pushed submit 11 times, funny I only got one confirmation email. I didn't figure it out until I got 11 shipping notifications. They turned all 11 around and didn't process refund correctly. These were full price orders so it killed me. Guess out $13 but learned a valuable lesson. Paypal at least stopped them from charging me 11 times, only letting them charge twice. Not falling for them again. They just aren't worth the time and trouble, oh and by the way it takes them over a week to answer an email. Calling them doesn't provide any better results either. Just make sure you check your paypal, credit cards, and bank accounts if you order from them.

Sorry to hear you had problems lilac. I ordered from this site at Christmas with no problems, but still not a bad idea to be careful.

It was about the 5th time I had ordered online from them, but the first time I had used Paypal to pay. Really sucks because the store here doesn't carry most of the band stuff my son likes. I probably wouldn't be so mad if they had customer service that would take care of stuff. Not gonna order from them again but there are lots of other online retailers to spend my money with:yup:

No problems here with ordering from them. I am buyer beware with businesses and PayPal though....

I got two NTBC shirts, Jack Hoodie, and a Guitar Hero shirt for my wife for $24.oo shipped. Didn't use the $10 code but used my welcome code finally.....

I ordered my ds12 a Jack Hoodie in small for xmas next year. a Jack shirt for Easter basket and one just to have three total for 20 shipped.. I went back on and used my gmail email address to open another account and ordered him another shirt in youth large and my ds 24 girlfriend a shirt also for 7.00 shipped. No problems at all and used the 10 code both times. The email I got from them said sale is over today, so I am glad I signed up for emails. The first order I placed, they had 28 pages of tops.By the time I placed second order was down to 18 and by the time it was finished was down to 14. But I have all year to stock up for xmas.

I am mad now. I tried to place an order the whole freaking first day this started. Didn't get in til like 11 pm. I ordered the heart bag and now it is cancelled!!!!!! I really freaking wanted that. I was waiting for the 50% clearance. I have been watching it for a month. When I ordered it, it was still on the page the whole next day.......

So I got my order today. My hot topic stuff ships from la vergne, tn so I get it the next day it ships. I was surprised the bag it shipped in was big and felt like something else was in it besides the two pins I ordered. I open it and the dickies heart bag is in there!!!! OMG! They told me it was out of stock and I wouldn't get it. They sent me a notice when it shipped and it said the invoice would show the bag even though I wouldn't be getting it. But it's here!