Kohl's Additional 25% Off Clearance???

lms7831

I don't know if anyone remembers from last year, but around this time Kohl's had an additional 25% off their clearance. I was wondering if anyone knew if they would be doing that again this year. I never saw it again last year, except during February.

Thanks!

I was basically in the men's department, dress pants 60% off, team athletic jackets 60% off, lots of athletic team clothes, I live in Wisconsin so packer and badger clothes 60% off. Lots of picture frames 60% off. I did see kids clothing areas had tons of racks of 60% clothes. Mens Gloves, hats, belts 60-80% off.

I was basically in the men's department, dress pants 60% off, team athletic jackets 60% off, lots of athletic team clothes, I live in Wisconsin so packer and badger clothes 60% off. Lots of picture frames 60% off. I did see kids clothing areas had tons of racks of 60% clothes. Mens Gloves, hats, belts 60-80% off.

Thank You!

none of stores were:(. did they have signs out about extra 25% off?

Yes there are red signs over the clearance signs that say different things like 85-90 % off- or 75%- then in small print it states When you take an extra 25% off [i. There were also flyers at the registers.[/i]

Where do you get the 30% off coupon that everyone is talking about?

Thank You

You must be a Kohl's card holder to get the additional percentage off. It's luck of the draw. They send you the sale book in the mail and there is a peelie sticker on the front. Once you peel it back it will reveal either a savings of 15%, 20%, or 30%.

Our store didn't have additional % off but they did have clearance 70%, 75%, 80% (or something like that..) clearance shelfs throughout the whole store... I also noticed things scanned lower than the clearance price (it said something like "gold price" which was a few dollars below the final clearance price)

I spent 2 hrs. in the store but still only found 4 things: Nike sport suit for dd3, Chaps long sleeve t-shirt for ds1, coffee football (colectors) mug for hubby and bought Oral-B rechargable tooth brush for me (not on clearance but on sale for $20 down from $25) Plus I used my in-store 30% coupon.

Even with all the sales I still couldn't believe how expensive everything is at Kohl's. I think unless you have 30% off code on-line/off-line it's not even worth bothering.. imho.

My store had the extra 25% off on all clearances. I went toniight to get some stuff for my DS13 for next year. I am now shopping in the mens department for the 1st time (yikes) I was able to get several pairs of pants, some sweatshirts (Nike, Addidas) and I got a Columbia jacket for him for $30. I even got a nice leather jacket for him it was originally $195 marked down to $59 with the 25% went down to $44 and then I had the 15% card so it went down another $6.60. I tried to get a 30% card but after 7 different times (DH went too) we kept getting 15% so I gave up and just paid for everything. DH even got some stuff for himself. He said $6.00 for fleeces was too hard a deal to leave.

I got a nice jacket for DD10 for $20. It is an all in one. Has a vest, and also a zip out lining. It will work great for her.

All said and done I spent $343 and I pretty much have DS done for next year (need a few jeans) along with adding to DH wardrobe. We walked out with 10 bags filled with clothes. I wish I had time to go thru the houseware section I need doormats. I think I will go back on Tuesday, but to another Kohls.

Our store didn't have additional % off but they did have clearance 70%, 75%, 80% (or something like that..) clearance shelfs throughout the whole store... I also noticed things scanned lower than the clearance price (it said something like "gold price" which was a few dollars below the final clearance price)

I spent 2 hrs. in the store but still only found 4 things: Nike sport suit for dd3, Chaps long sleeve t-shirt for ds1, coffee football (colectors) mug for hubby and bought Oral-B rechargable tooth brush for me (not on clearance but on sale for $20 down from $25) Plus I used my in-store 30% coupon.

Even with all the sales I still couldn't believe how expensive everything is at Kohl's. I think unless you have 30% off code on-line/off-line it's not even worth bothering.. imho.

Wow. I think Kohl's has GREAT prices. I was just curious where else you shop.

I was thinking the same thing. Even at 80% off lots of kid's clothes are still $4-5 or more. And not for anything grand, just t's, sweats, and leggings. That's just not cheap enough for me after stocking up at Target's 75% off ($1 per piece for basics like sweats and T's). I guess I am not that picky, Hanes works as well as Carter's sweats for us. Now, and extra 25% would encourage me to buy coats, dresses, and nicer clothes. I might have to go check this one out.

:gdiagree:

I don't shop anywhere else, because when they have a good sale, they have a GOOD sale! I would never pay their regular prices, but at least as a cardholder, you can't beat their deals!

**I think this year especially, I got really spoiled by all of the awesome deals being posted on this board and managing to hit all of the awesome offline sales. The Gymboree $4.99 Rhinestones sale has been especially awesome (and price matching most of the things I've bought down to $1.99 was trully unbelievable.) (Esp. since Gymboree is my favorite store - LOVE-LOVE quality and look of their clothes. My kids have been in Gymboree clothes pretty much since their birth - all bought at 60% off on-line at the end of the season for next season.) I've also been able to get a few things for the kids at Old Navy's extra 50% off of clearance prices sale and bought a bunch of things for them at JCPenney's $4.99 and $1.99 sale with additional 40% on top of that. I've also bought a bunch of things for myself at Cold Water Creek with addit. 60% off code (if I remmember that % number correctly.)

Also I try to buy my kids all of those European makers (all leather) shoes from Amazon 60% off making them around $17-$20 down from $40-$60. (Those are unbelievably cute and look so comfortable I wish they made adult shoes :).) I think for adults Sierra Trading Post had some awesome deals in previous years but I haven't been able to find anything recently.. (Only bought from them once in anyway so I might be wrong on that one..)

Lately my favorite hobby has been stalking Target :). 75% Toys clearance has been awesome!! My basement looks like a Toy store now :).

I guess my problem is, I don't like what Kohl's has to offer. I've always liked/trusted Brand names which are not plentiful at Kohl's. I don't know maybe it's just the Kohl's in my area but the store doesn't have that much of anything. The toy section is tiny and so are the rest of the departments with very little variety of anything..

Now I thought their BF sale was awesome though! I LOVED how I could stay home and order all of those nice blankets and home things and use a % code on top of that! (Although I have to admit I didn't know about Target 75% off sales then yet and wasn't following the Perimeter Perusing thread so this year might be different.)