$5 off of Madagascar 2 (2 pack dvd) printable coupon

jdrd90

I searched and didn't see this anywhere.

http://gosublogger.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/madagascar_2_printable_coupon_01.jpg

http://gosublogger.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/madagascar_2_printable_coupon_01.jpg

Or use this one for $3.00 off of the single disk dvd

http://gosublogger.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/madagascar_2_printable_coupon_02.jpg

http://gosublogger.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/madagascar_2_printable_coupon_02.jpg

Also for the CVS deal do you need a coupon or paper or something, or are they jus aware (have advertisments) in the store about it? I'm heading out in 15 min. so please answer ASAP.

Thanks!

You don't need a coupon, just buy the $20 worth of P&G, and it comes off automatically.

I bought tide, toilet paper, and a toothbrush. There was also coupons in the paper for a ton of P&G stuff, to save even more!

Are you guys using the actual coupon from paper or the print-out? I just came back from Walmart and the guy tried to scan the coupon (that I printed out using our relatively new laser printer) and it wouldn't scan. He called over a manager (I think?) and she went behind some register and either tried to scan a coupon or whatever but came back and said they didn't accept this one??

What am I doing wrong?? I don't know if it's because I printed using color or if I should ask hubby to print it again and work and try using at a different Walmart??

I really want to get Blu-ray one with $5 coupon.

Has anyone actually printed this thing out and it scaned fine?

Thank you!!!

Are you guys using the actual coupon from paper or the print-out? I just came back from Walmart and the guy tried to scan the coupon (that I printed out using our relatively new laser printer) and it wouldn't scan. He called over a manager (I think?) and she went behind some register and either tried to scan a coupon or whatever but came back and said they didn't accept this one??

What am I doing wrong?? I don't know if it's because I printed using color or if I should ask hubby to print it again and work and try using at a different Walmart??

I really want to get Blu-ray one with $5 coupon.

Has anyone actually printed this thing out and it scaned fine?

Thank you!!!

I printed it out and had no problems at CVS.

*Thanks!! Hubby went out to CVS and another Walmart to try to get the regular and the Blu-ray ones. Keeping my fingers crossed it works.

OP and kren Thank You So Much for an amazing offer!!!

Hubby picked up the 1-disk DVD for $2 at CVS plus 3 pks. of paper towels and some diapers. He used some coupons for P&G products too and thought the paper towels were an awesome price at CVS in anyway. He said he'll be buying them there from now on instead of BJ's or Target! Plus he got free CVS-brand cough drops ($1.50 value), so a great deal all around!

He didn't get to use the print out though, as he found an actual newspaper coupon while looking for Blu-Ray in Walmart (which he didn't found - but that's OK because for $20 we'll be able to find it later at Amazon I'm sure)

BTW: We're watching the DVD now :)

Just FYI, I don't know how it's rated but I don't think this is a family movie. I only saw parts of it last night (not a big fan of animation) but I was actually surprised at the parts that I did see. There was a quite violent a** kicking scene, a very scary gun shooting scene, and a very sexual flurting scene and I wasn't really watching so prob. missed a lot more.. Now, the 1st one we have watched with dd3 and ds1 a number of times.. Def. will not be watching this one together with them, though.. I haven't yet asked hubby if he liked it (he LOVED the 1st one, it was his favorite cartoon for a long time until Ratatoulle came out) but I am glad we only paid $2 for it. Just my two cents..

Just FYI, I don't know how it's rated but I don't think this is a family movie. I only saw parts of it last night (not a big fan of animation) but I was actually surprised at the parts that I did see. There was a quite violent a** kicking scene, a very scary gun shooting scene, and a very sexual flurting scene and I wasn't really watching so prob. missed a lot more.. Now, the 1st one we have watched with dd3 and ds1 a number of times.. Def. will not be watching this one together with them, though.. I haven't yet asked hubby if he liked it (he LOVED the 1st one, it was his favorite cartoon for a long time until Ratatoulle came out) but I am glad we only paid $2 for it. Just my two cents..

It's rated PG for crude humor.

Thanks for the coupon! I used it at CVS yesterday and although it wouldn't scan, the cashier gave me $3 off anyway. I had dh print it for me at work so it should have been a good copy. Don't know what happened. I bought 2packages of Pampers and used 2 $1 off coupons. Also bought 3 V-day cards and a soda. I used $11 ECB's and paid $19 oop and saved $36 plus got $3 ECB's for the cards! I was thrilled! I love CVS!

Missed this one :( the links on the 1st post no longer work.

If you google it, there are several sites that have the coupon listed...there are also several that say they have the coupon, but it's been removed when you click on the link...I found one link that actually connected to a pdf copy of the coupons from the Baltimore Sun from 02/06...this is the coupon I used today at Wal-Mart, and had no problems...HTH...

there's also an earlier post about this being in people mag, which is around a lot longer than a newspaper <g> ... you could try the library if the issue is already off the stands. (it's the one with jessica simpson on the cover, the poster said)

• 1 month later...