School uniforms

Im looking for good deals on boys size 12 and girls size 7 polos, khakis and general uniform gear for an excellent price..i think paying 20 bucks for every polo and 30 for kids pants is insanity, but they are nearly that much in most stores.. They stopped selling them in our local stores the week after school started and i am SOL.

i get most of mine at target,kohls and jcp.

also, at the end of each year, our school does a uniform exchange- bring in "x" amount of pieces, get to leave with that many ...all have to be clean, not faded, no holes, stains...etc!

Have you tried on-line at kohls?

i usually only pay $15 for pants and $9 or so for shirts..

I got a ton of the white polo shirts and khaki pants on sale at Sears.com . Keep checking them there. I think I got the clearance ones over the summer but I know I spent $100.00 and my son has enough uniforms for this year(grande one) until he is a sixth grader.lol So you might check there.

i guess its online for me until any swaps. of course i tried target, kohls etc. They have nothing, i even went to walmart and they dont have any. they had a sale a few weeks ago at target, but by the time i got there all the pants and tops were gone. i wish the stores in our area would get a brain. every school in our county requires the uniforms and they are woefully understocked.