Where do you by your printer cartridges?

if you are looking to go cheap-o i would recommend the walgreens refill, but i do have to say i have seen that it doesnt last as long as a brand new one. I have seen them at the warehouse club for pretty cheap. I would suggest checking the sunday flyers for the best deal on any certain week, prices are pretty competitive.

I was going to buy an ink refill kit at Walmart and the employee told me not to because people have had problems with the ink running out into the printer and wrecking it. I don't know if this is true or not but I didn't want to risk my printer over a few $$. Sams Clubs has their ink cart cheaper but I have a HP and they come in packs of 3.

I tried to refill mine years ago and the ink did run out into my printer. Didn't hurt it just made a huge mess. I refill at Walgreen's but 50% of the time they don't pass the print test and they give them to me free. They usually still work just not as good. I go to ebay and inkjetonline is the best seller i found on there. The last time I bought a 3 pack for the price of one from a regular person getting rid of their extras.