buying a washer and dryer

i know you said "new' but have you thought about a newer used set? check out your local craigslist. You might be able to buy a fancier set than you would otherwise be able to afford. ask about brand and models/check online for specs/ratings. I have found that due to the recession many families are moving and selling very new appliances for less than half. it might help them out to boot!

i know you said "new' but have you thought about a newer used set? check out your local craigslist. You might be able to buy a fancier set than you would otherwise be able to afford. ask about brand and models/check online for specs/ratings. I have found that due to the recession many families are moving and selling very new appliances for less than half. it might help them out to boot!

thanks, i checked around most of them are electric or the crappy set i have... lol :no:

The post office has moving kits, and there is usually a lowe's or home depot coupon you can get mailed to you if you sign up at the url listed in the kit. It is for an additional 10% off. Also, they sell coupons on Ebay. GL and hope you get the best deal!

i'll check it out thanks

Check online prices to for Home Depot and Lowes!

We just bought a washer. DH got all the info from Consumer Reports and we had 3 models we wanted to look for. Priced them online and the online price for Home Depot was $200 cheaper than anywhere else, even the B&M Home Depot near us!! We bought it online, the brought it 3 days later, set it up and it works great! Exact same one as in the store.

We just bought a LG Front Load model# WM2233HW from Home Depot. If you buy the plain-old white its $100.00 cheaper than the blue one. Also they were having a sale 10%off energy star products. Now here in Arlington, Texas, you could not walk out the door with it, they had to deliver it for a $65.00 fee, but Home Depot gives you a rebate form to get the delivery fee returned. The blue one was $898. The white one $798 + 10% off = 718.20, we did get a two year extended warranty $69.95 + $65.00 delivery ( which you will get back) for a total of $921.41. Home Depot does 0% interest for 6 monthes on purchases over $299. Love the washer! Hope this helps you !