Wii Fits are in stock 1:09 CST

TxDreamer

damnit! i never have the money!!! oh well. thanks so much for posting it.

I personally did not like the Wii Fit. I sold mine on craigslist after barely using it (after the initial novelty wore off). What I did not like about the Wii Fit was that it did not have an option to customize the exercises I wanted to do on a daily basis. I wanted to be able to choose a set and just run through them in a continous mode. But instead Wii Fit had me select an exercise from its menu list each time I wanted to do it. As a result, if I wanted to do a 30 minute workout, I had to spend atleast an hour+ on the Wii Fit, due to the time it takes to switch between exercises. Not fun at all.

Heres a cheaper alternative to Wii Fit.

My Fitness Coach

I bought it from Amazon for $19.99 (it goes on sale every now and then). It does not come with a balance board, but it lets you exercise with your step or weights or balance ball, if you already have these items at home.

Edited by frizz

I personally did not like the Wii Fit. I sold mine on craigslist after barely using it (after the initial novelty wore off). What I did not like about the Wii Fit was that it did not have an option to customize the exercises I wanted to do on a daily basis. I wanted to be able to choose a set and just run through them in a continous mode. But instead Wii Fit had me select an exercise from its menu list each time I wanted to do it. As a result, if I wanted to do a 30 minute workout, I had to spend atleast an hour+ on the Wii Fit, due to the time it takes to switch between exercises. Not fun at all.

Heres a cheaper alternative to Wii Fit.

My Fitness Coach

I bought it from Amazon for $19.99 (it goes on sale every now and then). It does not come with a balance board, but it lets you exercise with your step or weights or balance ball, if you already have these items at home.

thanks for the info. i have never really been sure why i wanted the wii fit so much. my sister has one, and i have used it over there. i have wondered if i only wanted it because it's so hard to get. LOL! it seems so frivilous to me, and i am not even sure if i would use it. i barely use the wii as it is. but the fitness coach sounds like a good idea from what you have said. thanks so much for the input.

thanks for the info. i have never really been sure why i wanted the wii fit so much. my sister has one, and i have used it over there. i have wondered if i only wanted it because it's so hard to get. LOL! it seems so frivilous to me, and i am not even sure if i would use it. i barely use the wii as it is. but the fitness coach sounds like a good idea from what you have said. thanks so much for the input.

I LOVE My Fitness Coach! It is a much harder workout than the Wii Fit. (I have both) It is so nice to be able to customize the workout and do it straight thru. I still enjoy the wii fit, but I do it for my easy workouts and usually do something harder along with it. Wii Fit is GREAT for accountability and to keep up with your weight and BMI.