Comforter set, 17 piece KING only $28.80! Brylane 40% off clearance

davephillyj

Merchandise Subtotal $47.99

Promo Savings ($19.20)

Sales Tax $0.00

Total $28.80

Shipping $7.99

Your Total $36.78

Was listed at $139.00 on clearance for 47.99 take 40% off of that!:eek: Not the best of reviews ( thin curtains, not very soft) but for a 17 piece KING SIZE set, It'll do for for under $30!

BH40OFF:code will work on clearance and non clearance you want 40% off with. I do not think you can combine codes

17 piece set link-- http://www.brylanehome.com/decor/Marlena-17Pc-Comforter-Set.aspx?PfId=12493&DeptId=15328&producttypeid=2&pref=ps&PurchaseType=G

Edited by davephillyj

Code: BH40OFF

Expires: 1/31/2009

Comforter Set Color:ROBIN'S EGG BLUE Size:KING

1593-74026-1313

InStock $47.99

Update $28.79

- Promotion Code: BH40OFF Take 40% off your favorite item! Offer expires 01/31/09. Not applicable to payment of prior orders, bills or charges. One offer per customer. Cannot be combined with any other special offer or promotion. Excludes electrics, select lighting, wall art, mirrors, select rugs, floor care, and gift certificates. Remove

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Merchandise Subtotal $47.99

Promotional Savings ($19.20)

Standard Shipping $7.99

Estimated Sales Tax $0.00

* Your Subtotal $36.78

I only wish there were two curtains or the option to buy another. I have 2 windows. Guess I'll just try to hock off the curtain and valance on someone. Great deal, sorry I forgot to add the code....DUHHH, just goes to show you I'm running around like a chicken with my head cut off.

At least I did stop long enought to help you all save a little...... It's amazing we have to spend to save. LOL

But I did need a new one, my other one has had it.

Comforter Set

Color:YELLOW

Size:KING

1593-75814-1276

InStock $17.99 after 40% off is only

$10.79

Promotion Code: bh40off Take 40% off your favorite item! Offer expires 01/31/09. Not applicable to payment of prior orders, bills or charges. One offer per customer. Cannot be combined with any other special offer or promotion. Excludes electrics, select lighting, wall art, mirrors, select rugs, floor care, and gift certificates. Remove

Merchandise Subtotal $17.99

Promotional Savings ($7.20)

Standard Shipping $4.99

* Your Subtotal $15.78

Link to comforter set http://www.brylanehome.com/decor/Chinese-Squares-Comforter-Set.aspx?PfId=12570&DeptId=15328&producttypeid=2&pref=SavedBasket

Can't beat king set for $15.78 SHIPPED

Comforter Set

Color:YELLOW

Size:KING

1593-75814-1276

InStock $17.99 after 40% off is only

$10.79

Promotion Code: bh40off Take 40% off your favorite item! Offer expires 01/31/09. Not applicable to payment of prior orders, bills or charges. One offer per customer. Cannot be combined with any other special offer or promotion. Excludes electrics, select lighting, wall art, mirrors, select rugs, floor care, and gift certificates. Remove

Merchandise Subtotal $17.99

Promotional Savings ($7.20)

Standard Shipping $4.99

* Your Subtotal $15.78

Link to comforter set http://www.brylanehome.com/decor/Chinese-Squares-Comforter-Set.aspx?PfId=12570&DeptId=15328&producttypeid=2&pref=SavedBasket

Can't beat king set for $15.78 SHIPPED

***Appreciate the heads up! Yeah, ... I love the Asian look and the price is great, but I just can't take this pattern. Here's a link to a few others

http://www.brylanehome.com/Search/SearchResults.aspx?SearchHeader=asian

-- also, check out the Lotus pattern.

Any other asiatique stuff that you might find would be appreciated, too.