Party City

lakj98

Thanks for the post. Ran up to Party City and picked up some Superman and Spongebob party items (.50 to 1.00) and they had a plug and play Spongebob game for 10.00 (50% off). Picked it up as an extra birthday gift for my youngest. Should cause quite the uproar!:D

Did anyone notice any pirate or mickey mouse stuff on clearance??? TIA

I didn't see any, but I am not 100% sure as I don't really remember seeing any at all (even regular price).

These are some of the themes they had on clearance (what I can remember)

Diego

Superman

Power Rangers

Hannah Montana

High School Musical

Strawberry Shortcake

Dora

Spongebob

And it was not just party stuff. I bought alot of things to use in Easter baskets. Like HSM lipgloss sets for $1.00. They had mini look and find books with 4 in a pack for $1.00. The kids love these and they had them in several different themes. They had Superman watches for $1.00, Superman plastic divided plates for $0.50.

I bought $70.00 worth of stuff. Nothing over $1.00.

I didn't see any, but I am not 100% sure as I don't really remember seeing any at all (even regular price).

These are some of the themes they had on clearance (what I can remember)

Diego

Superman

Power Rangers

Hannah Montana

High School Musical

Strawberry Shortcake

Dora

Spongebob

And it was not just party stuff. I bought alot of things to use in Easter baskets. Like HSM lipgloss sets for $1.00. They had mini look and find books with 4 in a pack for $1.00. The kids love these and they had them in several different themes. They had Superman watches for $1.00, Superman plastic divided plates for $0.50.

I bought $70.00 worth of stuff. Nothing over $1.00.

Thank you so much! I will have to look while I am out tomorrow....I have been looking for Mickey stuff for DS 1st birthday but of course, when you are looking there never seems to be anything out :)

Did anyone notice any pirate or mickey mouse stuff on clearance??? TIA

They didn't have any Mickey/Donald on clearance at my store, but it never hurts to check. Party supplies are sooo expensive. I always try to stock up when I'm fortunate enough to find a sale. Good Luck!

• 3 weeks later...
My Party City (Firewheel) did another round of markdowns. Must have happened late last week. Walked out with tons of stuff for 10 cents, 25 cents, 50 cents, $1. Sports theme stuff (they had baseball, basketball, soccer and football) were marked down. I got the baseball prepackaged mini goodie bags for .27 each (had stickers, pencil and erasers). Notepads were 12 pack for $1.47. Also had sticker sheets, cups, hats, streamers, all for 50% to 75% off. Party packs with various themes (unicorns, underwater) regularly 7.99 were 2.00. All superbowl plates/napkins/cups were $1 pack. The plates are made by Hallmark, 10 3/8", 16 per pack and VERY heavy duty. Candy was also marked down. Fun size packs of Milky Way, Milk Duds, Hershey bars, etc were .50. Loads of items for goodie bags too, including invitations with themes like Clone Wars, Superman, Wall E, Kung Fu Panda. Bloody Mary and Margarita mixes were $2 (not sure if these are good, but I was willing to drop 2 bucks and try 'em). Also, in my Sunday paper, there was a coupon for $5 off $25 purchase. This sale saved me a small fortune. I'm now set for the upcoming birthday parties and end of season sports parties!!

I went back over there yesterday too. Bought a ton. They also had a whole aisle of pinata for onl $5.00 each.

Here is a link to print a coupon for $10.00 off of a $30.00 purchase.

http://www.partycity.com/emailblasts/090203/090203.shtml

I printed a few of these and have been going there every day to get stuff for my moms 50th birthday (may).

OH NO!! Wish I had this for my last trip! It's taking all my will power to not make another trip!:cheesy:

I went back over there yesterday too. Bought a ton. They also had a whole aisle of pinata for onl $5.00 each.

I printed a few of these and have been going there every day to get stuff for my moms 50th birthday (may).

The coupon says not valid on clearance items

Which one did you go too?? Would you mind sending me a PM or posting :) I went to Westland on Saturday and did not even see any clearance. I did have DH and DS so maybe I just missed it? THANKS!

Which one did you go too?? Would you mind sending me a PM or posting :) I went to Westland on Saturday and did not even see any clearance. I did have DH and DS so maybe I just missed it? THANKS!

I went to the one in Farmington on Orchard Lake and 13 mile. I just went over there on Tuesday and they still had alot of clearance. You have to look in each aisle cause they dont have it all together in one spot.

Last year I went there I think it was in March or April and they had two aisles of stuff all on clearance and everything was 0.50 each. They had big platters, packs of paper plates, large packs of cups and so much more. I bought so much stuff then. I still have alot left over. I am hoping they will do this again this year.

I went to the one in Farmington on Orchard Lake and 13 mile. I just went over there on Tuesday and they still had alot of clearance. You have to look in each aisle cause they dont have it all together in one spot.

Last year I went there I think it was in March or April and they had two aisles of stuff all on clearance and everything was 0.50 each. They had big platters, packs of paper plates, large packs of cups and so much more. I bought so much stuff then. I still have alot left over. I am hoping they will do this again this year.

Thanks I may head over there! The Westland one had zero clearance and my DS b-day is coming up!