FREE Personalized Valentine's Day Cards!

theselenaverse

Ok I hit build now and it goes to My Library and says there is no book, is this a problem with my computer or their website

1.) Create an account

2.) Click the card you want

3.) Click build now

4.) Click "begin" in the pop-up window

5.) You should see the card you want waiting for you to add a picture. Under it there is a box...it says "upload photos" Click there and you will get another box. Install the software so that you can load your own photos. Once your photos are in the box click "start upload" When they are uploaded click "Back to Book" on the top right.

6.)Go to drop down menu and find your folder with your pictures. (New Folder)

7.)Drag and Drop your photo onto the card and begin editing text and font. Be sure to click on the drop down menu that says "front" to get to the back of the card to write what you'd like for it to say.

I hope this helps!

1.) Create an account

2.) Click the card you want

3.) Click build now

4.) Click "begin" in the pop-up window

5.) You should see the card you want waiting for you to add a picture. Under it there is a box...it says "upload photos" Click there and you will get another box. Install the software so that you can load your own photos. Once your photos are in the box click "start upload" When they are uploaded click "Back to Book" on the top right.

6.)Go to drop down menu and find your folder with your pictures. (New Folder)

7.)Drag and Drop your photo onto the card and begin editing text and font. Be sure to click on the drop down menu that says "front" to get to the back of the card to write what you'd like for it to say.

I hope this helps!

hmm, not getting a popup window, it worked earlier today but I had to scan some photos that I wanted and now its not going anywhere past the build now button, I guess I will just keep trying

hmm, not getting a popup window, it worked earlier today but I had to scan some photos that I wanted and now its not going anywhere past the build now button, I guess I will just keep trying

Well, if you can try using a different e-mail to create an account and clear your cookies that might help. Just a suggestion. You have until Feb. 1st to get it to work so that's a plus!

Good Luck!

I was having the same trouble last night where it would say no books, there wasn't a pop up window either. I just went out of the site then clicked on the link from here again, and i was still logged in so i just went to build. Did that make sense?? Hope it helps

I was having the same trouble last night where it would say no books, there wasn't a pop up window either. I just went out of the site then clicked on the link from here again, and i was still logged in so i just went to build. Did that make sense?? Hope it helps

Thank you, I just closed out the site and redid it and no problem.....