Best price on landline/internet

rmol66

I have a package through mediacom. Unlimited us calling, i.e. no long distance or local limits, Unlimited cable internet, and cable tv with free starz, encore, and showtime. The price I pay is $89.99 and it's locked in for 24 months at that price. The company also said that if the bill is in my name only, I can resign after the 24 months with my DH's name.

IThe company also said that if the bill is in my name only, I can resign after the 24 months with my DH's name.

You are lucky my cable company goes by address.

I have Vonage and was paying $14.99/month for 500 minutes long distance and local calling. I just increased to $24.99/month for unlimited long distance and local calling. I keep checking the cable company to see what specials they have.

Verizon has a bundle for 74.99 can't get it in our area but I really don't want cable, we use a boosted bunny ear for local channels, which come in so nice, and then watch other shows thru our laptop, netflix, hulu, ect. If I go with att for everything it will be 14.25 for local phone, and 25 for internet, I wish verizon was in our area, they have a internet plan for 17.99.