Thank you for the washer and dryer

Not sure if this is the right forum, but I wanted to thank gottadeal.com and all the great people on here for my deal of the year.

I purchased the Samsung washer and dryer from Sears.com during the friends and family sale. The web site had the price as $674.99 for the pair. Well, I ordered the pair figuring it would probably be cancelled. Much to my surprise, after a few phone calls Sears honored the price.

My new washer and dryer was delivered Friday. I paid :eyepoppin $674.99 FOR THE PAIR!!!!

Thanks again to all. I will think of you every time I do laundry (just about every day).

Edited by jmyersfl
correct price

Not sure if this is the right forum, but I wanted to thank gottadeal.com and all the great people on here for my deal of the year.

I purchased the Samsung washer and dryer from Sears.com during the friends and family sale. The web site had the price as $674.99 for the pair. Well, I ordered the pair figuring it would probably be cancelled. Much to my surprise, after a few phone calls Sears honored the price.

My new washer and dryer was delivered Friday. I paid :eyepoppin $674.99 FOR THE PAIR!!!!

Thanks again to all. I will think of you every time I do laundry (just about every day).

That is a great deal! Congrats and enjoy!