Amazon Prime question

I signed up with the free trial of Amazon Prime in December. I set my account to NOT auto-renew or whatever it was called. My free trial is up in 2 days. Do I need to do anything to cancel it, or will it cancel automatically for me because I didn't select auto-renew? Thanks!

• 8 months later...

If you didn't select auto-renew, it will not continue your Amazon Prime.

I thought you had to change it FROM auto-renew? You might want to check your settings just in case. I did the trial last year at the end of October and it got me thru the BF season. I used the heck out of it with my Blu-ray player and lots of movies, lol.

Does anyone know if they ever offer a 2nd trial for Prime? I signed up for the trial last season but it has expired.

I doubt it. I think I read that it was a one time shot. You would have thought they would have tried to sway me and offer to keep it at a cheaper price. I think $79 is WAY too much. If it was half that, I might think about it.

I doubt it. I think I read that it was a one time shot. You would have thought they would have tried to sway me and offer to keep it at a cheaper price. I think $79 is WAY too much. If it was half that, I might think about it.

You can split it with others to decrease your cost.

• 4 weeks later...

Is there a limit of the number of people who can split it???

I don't remember if you can share with 4 other people or if it's 4 total... but either 4 or 5 .. at which point it's definitely worth it for not only 2 day shipping guaranteed every time, but to not have to hit a certain total to get the free shipping....