Girl Scout Online Store Deals

madi5

thank you picked some up for my girls!!!

Item Number Item Qty. Unit Price Total

01404 BR TRACK PANT SIZE XL 1.0 $0.50 $0.50

00821 JR L/S BASEBALL TEE PINK/WHITE (SMALL) 1.0 $0.50 $0.50

88365 B UR DREAM TEE 2X FITTED 1.0 $2.50 $2.50

05856 11-17 POLO-PLUS 3X 1.0 $3.50 $3.50

08591 COOKIE TEE FITTED SM 1.0 $3.00 $3.00

08594 COOKIE TEE FITTED XL 1.0 $3.00 $3.00

Subtotal $13.00

Tax $0.00

S & H $5.95

Total $18.95

Edited by mom2pckm

Ours starts the first week of December. I really really dislike that. Who wants to buy cookies while they have Christmas presents to be shopping for. Well I know some people would buy no matter what, but I wish ours was a month later like you ladies.

Wow...My wife was just commenting that she wished the cookies WERE available in December, as they would make great filler gifts for those impossible to buy for...but instead they sell them here in early January when everyone is feeling the pain of the Christmas shopping bills.

I know, what difference would it make if you didn't have the money in December, why would you in January?

Wow...My wife was just commenting that she wished the cookies WERE available in December, as they would make great filler gifts for those impossible to buy for...but instead they sell them here in early January when everyone is feeling the pain of the Christmas shopping bills.

I know, what difference would it make if you didn't have the money in December, why would you in January?

Ours can be ordered in December, but we don't get them until February. When my daughter was in a different troop/council they didn't start until January. By that time, we got a lot of people who said, "Sorry. I already ordered from someone else." So I guess there are pros and cons either way.

well i'm impressed with the site services...we got our order in 2 days! The brownie pants werent included (the money was credited to our acct again)...so I called to ask about that, because they were shown as in stock when i ordered. They said that they were all gone, but they felt bad and had some in the gift shop in the building...so they are sending out a pair for the same price for us! $0.50 :) I just thought that was great customer service and wanted to share :)

Thanks for the site link...I don't have any girls, but was interested to see which cookies are new this year. :D And to my absolute delight...the lemon cream sandwich cookies are back!! :cheesy: I LOVED them last time they carried them and then the next year they carried some other lemon cookies (powdered on the outside) :yuck:. I think I'd better order a case this time...just in case they don't carry them again for awhile. :yup: