Amazon.com's video game "Deal of the Day" - rant,lol

I check Amazon.com's video game Deal of the Day faithfully at 3am every single day. If I fall asleep, I check it before even getting my kids up for school. I buy a LOT of their games as they are great deals..........except today,lol. The have Spongebob Drawn to life was $29.99 now $27.99. I emailed them to ask if they were serious! lol Normally it would be $21.99 or even cheaper!! I got many, many DS games under $14.99 over the year. They have a different system almost everyday from Wii to even PC at times.

BTW, it is tricky to find - Go to Video Games then look to the right top and click on Deal of the Day to check it out!

.............I keep refreshing the page thinking they may have forgotten to mark it down,lmao. If I go to sleep and it drops to $19.99 I will be so mad if it's sold out when I get up!! lol

LMAO!! I knew it had to be a mistake!! I refreshed the page quite a few times until 3:30am and it didn't change. I got it now.

I'll try to remember to update this thread everyday to remind you all. It is kind of a "hidden" deal.

Nothing I need or want today darn it! lol

PSP i.Sound Pro 2

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41m%2BV0TVuOL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

List Price: $49.99

Price: $14.98 & eligible for free shipping with Amazon Prime

You Save: $35.01 (70%)

LMAO! I was your secret santa but I could have swore you lived in Illinois not NV,lol.

OMG you were? My DD loved her gift bag you sent, that was so sweet of you. I haven't started my Christmas pages yet, but love the stickers you sent. Too funny you thought I was in IL, you must not have been paying attention when you addressed my package!!!!:yup:

LMAO!! I knew it had to be a mistake!! I refreshed the page quite a few times until 3:30am and it didn't change. I got it now.

I'll try to remember to update this thread everyday to remind you all. It is kind of a "hidden" deal.

I need to add it to my list of "deals" I check on Amazon every am. I'm addicted to the MP3 deals, can't tell you how much music I have on my laptop and nano from them....

I need to add it to my list of "deals" I check on Amazon every am. I'm addicted to the MP3 deals, can't tell you how much music I have on my laptop and nano from them....

Do you have a direct link to the mp3 deals?? I am new to amazon and was not aware of mp3 deals.

Thanks

Do you have a direct link to the mp3 deals?? I am new to amazon and was not aware of mp3 deals.

Thanks

When I go on the site in the morning I just do the dropdown for all depts and in the music there is mp3 downloads, there probably is a way to get a text for it, but since I check several departments, I just do it that way...FYI todays is the soundtrack to Enchanted for $1.99, they also have 50 albums for 5.00 right now.

Probably not the place, but not sure where to ask this. HOw do I find the MP3 deal of the day. I am not finding.

Thanks

Go under movies, music and games on the Amazon dept list and there is a choice for mp3 downloads. Today (1/4/09) is the YES Album by Yes.

Edited by mgmckny
fixed spelling

That's exactly what I was wondering too.. Any other departments?

You'd be surprised how many deals are on Amazon.com, they just all seem hidden,lmao. If you got to the grocery section they have codes for different brands all the time. There are times I was able to play around with different combination of items and get things very cheap. I got the fiber bars (forget there name, very good though!) for $1.25 a box and they're $2.50 and up at stores. It requires buying in bulk though,lol.

They also have a 4 for 3 section. It is in home/kitchen & books that I know of. Some very good deals if you shop the marked down items. I would post a lot more items if I had the time to look through them and if the site got any credit for items bought through Amazon.com,lol.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=xs_gb_A1KHFK6UELR6XO?ie=UTF8&docId=1000208101&pf_rd_p=441937901&pf_rd_s=right-1&pf_rd_t=701&pf_rd_i=20&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=0WN5Z21CGZC6PC1ZGAGG

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51VQiTwYN0L._SL110_.jpghttp://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61f6lQPRDPL._SL110_.jpghttp://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51Gbh5g9G3L._SL110_.jpghttp://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51MzX1wVf1L._SL110_.jpg

the above titles plus 5 more...there are 9 total for the deal of the day.

They have the Wii Nerf-N-Strike bundle for 39.99 (reg. 59.99) right now. Anyone ever played this game and have an opinion on it?

I've been watching it for a while, and this is the lowest I've seen it....

I read in someone's hit's and misses for Christmas it was in their childrens top for favorite gifts. I replied asking if it was fun then and I don't think I got an answer.....I'll have to check the thread,lol.

EDIT: I found the post but there was no reply:

For the whole family it has to be the Wii Fit...we're all competing on Shaun White snowboarding!

DS8 loves his nerf N strike game for wii and the zip line we put up in the backyard.....or the Deal or No Deal game????

DS6 is all about the army vehicle set (was 60 got it for 20 - thanks gottadeal!) and Wall-E movie.

I gave my kids way to much also, but since I got such great deals on everything I could afford more...guess that could backfire, but we've had a blast together playing with it all.

(me)So the Nerf Strike game is fun? I seen it on Amazon.com really cheap at one point but didn't think it looked good....darn it,lol. I was really looking at the zip lines too.....of course I'd have to find a place to put it and I could see DH putting it from the top of the hill or something,lmao.