Jump to content

Guests: Please register to get rid of these annoying ads! Registered members enjoy an ad-free forum.


Return without a receipt?

  • Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 blue_eyed_girli  OFFLINE  



  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 41 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Dec 25, 2008 - 5:23 pm

My mom and I received sweaters and jammies that are the wrong size. I need to exchange them for a smaller size but I don't have the receipt. Will they accept my return? I hate to ask the person who gave them to me for fear of upsetting him but need the size that fits. Thank you for your reply. =)
Martin L. Gore <3

#2 love a deal  OFFLINE  

love a deal


  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,127 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Dec 25, 2008 - 5:33 pm

You shouldn't have any problem. Most likely you will get a store credit.

#3 bugsette  OFFLINE  



  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,598 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Dec 26, 2008 - 7:39 am

yes a store credit

#4 Rockfordmom  OFFLINE  



  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,425 Posts
  • Member since 2006
  • Location: Rockford, IL

Posted Dec 26, 2008 - 5:01 pm

You will get store credit for the lowest selling price that it has been on sale for. You should be able to exchange it though with no problem, Kohls is good about that!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users