Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2009

Brad

I finally scored a deck box for 75% off ($14.98)! I thought these were long gone, it must have been a return, or dug out of a corner while they were filling in Christmas.

My craziest score this weekend was:

### 249-14-0006 3-Shelf Chestnut Bookcase $4.98

:eyepoppin When I saw it on an endcap I thought, "Oh no, they've stuck the wrong sticker on it". I sure didn't feel like arguing with the store manager and being made to feel like I was a thief (been there, done that). But, I noticed the DCPI number on the sticker matched the number on the box, so I decided to scan it - sure enough, it came up $4.98. Bought it without a hitch, the cashier even said "Wow, that's a good deal!" :yup: I figured it was a total fluke, and then I saw the same shelves in another Target near some other clearance stuff but with no sticker. I figured they had probably fixed the "pricing error", but went ahead and scanned it - $4.98! Yeah! Now I have two matching bookcases for less than 10 bucks!!! :cheesy:

It's this bookcase, but the DCPI# is different:

http://www.target.com/3-Shelf-Bookcase-Chestnut/dp/B001NQEQCI/ref=in_de_display_children_1?ie=UTF8&altString=3%20Shelf%20Bookcase%20Chestnut&pf_rd_r=1YZ5GCJN9BPVWA64GWGN&pf_rd_m=A1VC38T7YXB528&pf_rd_t=5201&pf_rd_i=B0025VBMA4&pf_rd_p=482688091&pf_rd_s=bottom-4

I was trying to figure out why it would be that price, and I think they accidentally took 75% off the 75% off price, making it almost 95% off. I had that happen once before with a Sunny Patch garden item that ended up costing me $0.63 (orig $9.99).

Very nice find! Love when that happens!

Did you mean a DEhumidifier? Seems odd that there would be a clearance on a humidifier at the beginning of the season. If you did mean DEhumidifier then Walmart's regular price on the smallest unit (25 pint) is $154. I've been watching for clearences on a DEhumidifier at Walmart (the only superstore in my area).

no I meant a humidfier, I didn't see any at target but checked online and seem like regular price is as low as $34 so only maybe 50% off not the 75% walgreens sticker said. I'll wait unless my sinuses get worse. I got a dehumidifier at target months ago for my SIL.

We found a left over xmas? 2-piece sofacover regular over 100 for 24.98. My mother was so happy AND it fits. Now we just need to wait for a sale on one for the loveseat. The color is winterberry and they have a similar coloured 1-piece now called garnet. Will have to look up the search tool that was posted a while ago

Hey guys! I am new to this site... actually to TPP at all! I have found some great deals from here, I found the guitar (which I posted earlier) and went back yesterday and got the C09 bed in a bag for 17.50 for my ds!

I saw a brown box in furniture, not marked with what it is and had no picture. It was just a stack of brown boxes that said 75% off. I asked one of the employees what it was and she scanned it and said its a chair.. LOL Is this normal? I have no idea what kind of chair, she didn't know anymore either (or didn't want to bother anymore) Any ideas on how to know from now on so I can list it here? I looked for a DCPI and didn't see it. Maybe wasn't looking in the right spot? Im sure its no help to anyone, but just know that apparently there are a stack of chairs on 75% off.

Hey guys! I am new to this site... actually to TPP at all! I have found some great deals from here, I found the guitar (which I posted earlier) and went back yesterday and got the C09 bed in a bag for 17.50 for my ds!

I saw a brown box in furniture, not marked with what it is and had no picture. It was just a stack of brown boxes that said 75% off. I asked one of the employees what it was and she scanned it and said its a chair.. LOL Is this normal? I have no idea what kind of chair, she didn't know anymore either (or didn't want to bother anymore) Any ideas on how to know from now on so I can list it here? I looked for a DCPI and didn't see it. Maybe wasn't looking in the right spot? Im sure its no help to anyone, but just know that apparently there are a stack of chairs on 75% off.

Heh heh heh, yeah, that's sort of normal. I think you're referring to the "antique black" wooden chairs that are (or were, they're gone here) on clearance for $17.XX. They don't have a picture of the chair on the box, or even say "chair" anywhere on the box, which of course prompts people to tear open the box and pull pieces out to try to figure out what the heck it is. You may also find a matching desk or shelves in similar packaging. Welcome, by the way! :)

Forgot to add, the DCPI is on the orange clearance sticker, or sometimes it is printed on the box (might say something like DCP Identification). If the item you bought is on target.com, you can find the DCPI number under the details tab. It looks like this: DPCI: 241-20-6783

I went to 3 stores today trying to find the guitar. No luck. I even used the price scanner to punch in the numbers which I never knew you could do, just learned that here. Is there any way to use that number to find out if any other stores in my area have it without driving around to them?

I went to 3 stores today trying to find the guitar. No luck. I even used the price scanner to punch in the numbers which I never knew you could do, just learned that here. Is there any way to use that number to find out if any other stores in my area have it without driving around to them?

If you are at a store, go to Guest Services and give them the DPCI number and ask them which nearby stores have it in stock. They can tell you how many each store has. The system isn't always accurate, especially for clearance items. The higher the stock number though, the greater the chance that you will be able to find one at that store. If the number is 1-2, there may/may not be one at that store. However, I've noticed that even if it says zero, I have found them at a store before to.

Your other option is to call a target store, ask for Guest Services, and do the same thing over the phone. They will give you that info to.

The price scanners won't tell you how many are in stock, only whether or not there are anymore in the stockroom, which it usually says "no" for clearance items anyhow.

Thanks!! I called and found out 2 had it in stock as of this morning. I was at one and didn't see it anywhere, just the black and grey ones. I called the other one and they said they only have the floor model and can't sell me that because they may get more in. Why would they clear them out for $37 then get more in?

### 085010216 Hunter Table Fan $14.98 (75%)

### 085010238 Honeywell Tower Fan with Ionizer and Remote $16.24 (75%)

### 074020958 Floor Lamp $17.48 (75%)

### 056140492 Aiptek ISDV2.4" pocket video camera $24.98 (75% off)

### 249130100 Floor Lamp $14.98 (75%)

### 057000501 Sony eBook reader Case / Light $32.48 (30%)

### 057150005 Sony PRS505 eBook Reader $195.98 (30%)

### 057101233 Memorex 9008 8GB Mp3/Mpeg4? Portable Media Player (75%)

I found an EeePC Netbook for 50% off - $164 (no number, sorry). I am tempted to grab it, but also curious to find out if it's going to hit 75%. Have any of you seen one too or have any thoughts??

I love mine, too. When I got mine back in February or March they went from 15-30-50% off. I'm pretty sure if they start out at 15% off the highest it will go is 50% off.

What city/area are you in? I'd like 2 more of those chairs!

Wow! How do you find deals @ Frisco. I NEVER do and my hubby works @ the pharmacy there too.

Good Job!

I almost never find decent stuff at Frisco, just a few good scores lately. When I do score, it's usually on the day of markdown and never on the weekends (I actually don't even like to go to Target on the weekend, it's such a mob scene!)

Does anyone know what model BeerTender in on sale for $74.xx (50%) at Target?

I bought one and checked the box everywhere, but it doesn't say. Amazon has some of the more expensive models for 60-75% off (plus free shipping and free accessory kit), so I'm thinking it might be worth it to take this one back and pay the extra $24 for the premium model with accessories...

Does anyone know what model BeerTender in on sale for $74.xx (50%) at Target?

I bought one and checked the box everywhere, but it doesn't say. Amazon has some of the more expensive models for 60-75% off (plus free shipping and free accessory kit), so I'm thinking it might be worth it to take this one back and pay the extra $24 for the premium model with accessories...

This is the one that's $74.xx at my store right now...

http://www.target.com/T-fal-BeerTender-Black/dp/B001D498I2/ref=sc_qi_detailbutton?ie=UTF8&pf_rd_r=1CR8R709MBJEBRN4M5P2&pf_rd_m=A1VC38T7YXB528&pf_rd_t=5101&pf_rd_i=B001D498I2&pf_rd_p=465357931&pf_rd_s=bottom-6

does anyone have a link to an inventory checker that works? I know the old one doesnt work right anymore but i had found another a few months ago and was thrilled it worked. My puter crashed and it was in my favs, now i cant find the site anywhere!

replacing the asin in this url works, but not with a dpci only asin.

http://www.target.com/gp/store-info/find-target-store.html?asin=B000OWNQM8

Where can I find an ASIN?

I have had to look up what I want on the target website, then compare to make sure the DCPI number is the same in the description. When you click on details the asin is right under dcpi. Im new at this, so there may be a better way, but that is the only way I know how to do it.