Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2009

Brad

went to my target saturday and the video cameras were 75% off (19.xx) but i waited untill today to go back and buy one, sure enough they salvaged them. i was sooo mad! so i drove to another target, as all targets do not salvage at the same time, in hopes to find one, there were 3 left.got all three. they're pretty neat video cams.. pic is decent!

Today while shopping I was able to find two Wall-E twin bed sheet sets that were 75% off and I paid $4.48 and grabbed the last two off the shelf. I also found a killer whale that floats in the pool for 75% off and I paid $2.48. I also found a PSP Madden football 2009 that was also 75% off and I paid $4.98. :D

Our school supplies only went to 90% one year if I remember right, other wise they salvage it. So I guess it depends on your Target.

I found some new clearance stuff in our Target - in cards, scrapbooking, giftbags/wrap and of course bows, stickers, party supplies, and party favors.

If you're not there the day they go 90% they're pretty much gone within a day or so. Last year my kids school needed certain notebooks, I went to target every day until they were 90% off and bought every one of them, it was a couple 100. Other people from schools and daycares were in there doing the same thing, stocking up on something they needed. Plus everyone calling their friends and telling them the stuff was 90% off, it goes pretty quickly.

Are all the kids camcorders currently on clearance branded with Disney characters like hannah montana or cars? My son is 7 and doesn't care for any of the disney shows, but I know he would love a camcorder. I'm hoping they're made of face plates that are able to come off, can anyone confirm?

Are all the kids camcorders currently on clearance branded with Disney characters like hannah montana or cars? My son is 7 and doesn't care for any of the disney shows, but I know he would love a camcorder. I'm hoping they're made of face plates that are able to come off, can anyone confirm?

Yes, those are the ones. The HSM one has an interchangeable face plate with POTC. The Hannah one, I think, says you can put in your own photo, so probably you could for the other one too.

I am still waiting on the digital cameras to go 75% as well....only the video cameras (Disney) were 75% off at the 5 stores I visited today...did find 2 window air conditioners for $27.xx..so not too bad of a day, now if the cameras would only go down.

By any chance do you have the upc for the window units??

TIA

i am trying to find the camcorder.....i could not find one at our store??? where are they located.

At my stores, they are located in the Electronics department, very close to the area where the Electronics cash register is. The kids camcorders and cameras are in their own little aisle, in the same area as the digital photo frames.

I ordered one on Saturday from Dell. It was a vada. It comes in silver and pink. I got one in each color for my kids ages DS13 and DD11. Check to see if Dell still has them. They were $39.99, and I checked out Amazon and BB and it was over $90 at both places.

My grandson is 12, so I would love to get him a camera or camcorder, I know he would love it, but they all have cars and things like that on them. Does anyone know of one that is a good price that would look more appropriate for his age.

anyone who has bought the HSM/POTC or Hanna video cameras...if you open it, can you confirm whether you can change the face plate to anything you want or just leave it empty? I was thinking of giving this to an older child, but am a bit hesitant. I'd love to hear if someone has bought it and opened it already.

anyone who has bought the HSM/POTC or Hanna video cameras...if you open it, can you confirm whether you can change the face plate to anything you want or just leave it empty? I was thinking of giving this to an older child, but am a bit hesitant. I'd love to hear if someone has bought it and opened it already.

Yes, there is a little picture that can be removed and replaced with any picture or none at all. The only thing on the camera that symbolizes Disney is the little mickey mouse symbol on the front of the camera.:)

I'm supprised no one has mentioned the Disney Didgital picture frames that are 75% off. I got the camera and the frame. :yup: Also found a Oxio tea kettle. Strange markdown, reg. $35 for 4.xx!!

Waiting for large items to go 75%. Too many people are buying at 50% it's getting harder to find great deals. I guess I'm spoiled from past years.

I found some great clearance deals this morning. I found the Kitchen Essentials Calphalon Pro Series 10 piece cook set down from $299.99 to $74.98, DPCI 070 07 0292, http://www.target.com/Kitchen-Ess...B000BZ1NQE and a nice floor lamp with glass table down from $59.99 to $17.48, DPCI 074 15 0957, a 3 piece stainless steel mixing bowl set down from $24.99 to $6.24, DPCI 100 00 2293 and a flatware set down from $39.99 to $9.98, DPCI 200 07 0476 and various picture frames at 75% off. It was a good Target morning. HTH

### Kitchen Essentials Calphalon Pro Series 10 piece cook set down from $299.99 to $74.98

### floor lamp with glass table down from $59.99 to $17.48, DPCI 074 15 0957

### 3 piece stainless steel mixing bowl set down from $24.99 to $6.24, DPCI 100 00 2293

### flatware set down from $39.99 to $9.98, DPCI 200 07 0476

### various picture frames at 75% off.

I love perimeter perusing. :) Sometimes you just happen upon great deals! This morning I found about 20 bottles of Hunts ketchup on an endcap for $.46/bottle! No idea why they were clearanced...not expired, bottles weren't damaged (I even checked the safety seals). I had a coupon for $1/2, so I got two for FREE and another two for good measure. There was also relish there for $.26.

This is probably not a deal that any other stores will have b/c it looked like these were just some kind of freak item that they wanted to get rid of (they didn't have the standard red sticker, but the "as-is" clearance sticker with the bar code). But I just wanted to share because THIS is why I love Target! You never know what you are going to happen upon!

Oh, and I got one of those Hannah Montana video cameras for my neice for 75% off!

I found some great clearance deals this morning. I found the Kitchen Essentials Calphalon Pro Series 10 piece cook set down from $299.99 to $74.98, DPCI 070 07 0292, http://www.target.com/Kitchen-Ess...B000BZ1NQE and a nice floor lamp with glass table down from $59.99 to $17.48, DPCI 074 15 0957, a 3 piece stainless steel mixing bowl set down from $24.99 to $6.24, DPCI 100 00 2293 and a flatware set down from $39.99 to $9.98, DPCI 200 07 0476 and various picture frames at 75% off. It was a good Target morning. HTH

### Kitchen Essentials Calphalon Pro Series 10 piece cook set down from $299.99 to $74.98

### floor lamp with glass table down from $59.99 to $17.48, DPCI 074 15 0957

### 3 piece stainless steel mixing bowl set down from $24.99 to $6.24, DPCI 100 00 2293

### flatware set down from $39.99 to $9.98, DPCI 200 07 0476

### various picture frames at 75% off.

I knew I should have gone to Target today instead of KM Doubles. You'll love the Calphalon. I got 3 sets last year 75%. Great for gifts. Were there any appliances?

I knew I should have gone to Target today instead of KM Doubles. You'll love the Calphalon. I got 3 sets last year 75%. Great for gifts. Were there any appliances?

I didn't see any appliances marked down any further. In fact the store I was at didn't have many appliances marked down at all. :(

Did anyone see kids comforters go on clearance? It's blue and had motorcyle prints on them. The last time I checked it was only 50% off, I would rather get them at 75%.

Calphalon Essentials on sale!!! I gotta go to Target on my lunch break...

Did anyone see kids comforters go on clearance? It's blue and had motorcyle prints on them. The last time I checked it was only 50% off, I would rather get them at 75%.

Calphalon Essentials on sale!!! I gotta go to Target on my lunch break...

The kids bedding went 75% off at most places around here last week. I got Pet Shop sheets/throws and a comforter. I also saw Wall E stuff as well... plus the usual glut of High School Musical and Hannah "stuff" that is STILL on the end caps and doesn't seem to move even at 75% off! LOL