Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2009

Brad

90% here today:) All the great things I "misplaced" were still there. I found someones stash of 6 organic pound cake mixes. I don't think this may have been a real stash because it was behind those big boxes of fillable eggs. At $.39 these were a great find.:D

Thanks for the heads up on the organic mixes. I found a whole shelf of the pound cake, biscuit, scones and some other kind of cake mixes. They were on an end-cap with some other food clearance but ringing up .39. Whoo Hooo!

I got some bunny stuffed animals for .39 in the Easter clearance today (for my dogs- they love them!)

I also found a 1 gb memory card with the free shutterfly book thing for about $3 and a plug-in thing for your MP3 player for the car/stereo for about $3

Lots of Wii, PS3 and XBox360 games but I didnt get any- maybe were only 30% off

### 057040673 Disney Cars personal CD players - $6.24

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41WuGyAl98L._AA400_.jpg

Really wanted the Hello Kitty, but they were all gone.

Also found:

###057101151 HSM Mix Clip $3.74

###207020541 Nintendo DS Petz Rescue Endangered Paradise $7.48

Did those get discounted on Thu. as part of electronics? I saw a few last night but didn't bother to check the price..shoot.

Yup. That's the one I wanted!

They had a bunch of those at our stores, but I just couldn't figure out what kiddo in the "ipod/mp3 player era" listens to CDs anymore LOL!! ?? I passed on those, but I was on the hunt for headphones... noise cancelling ones for the girls to use on plane trips with their DVDs. Was mostly just a day of browsing the stores, but I was surprised at the number of Easter "stuff" that was in the toy aisles. Lots of those pet shop deco bunnies, kelly dolls, Schleich animals and even some pixos.

They had a bunch of those at our stores, but I just couldn't figure out what kiddo in the "ipod/mp3 player era" listens to CDs anymore LOL!! ?? I passed on those, but I was on the hunt for headphones... noise cancelling ones for the girls to use on plane trips with their DVDs. Was mostly just a day of browsing the stores, but I was surprised at the number of Easter "stuff" that was in the toy aisles. Lots of those pet shop deco bunnies, kelly dolls, Schleich animals and even some pixos.

You can play your ipod through the Hello Kitty CD player.

You can play your ipod through the Hello Kitty CD player.

But why would you play an ipod through a CD player???????? Why wouldn't you just use the ipod?

Found a 2 pack of Polaroid 1GB memory cards for 4.98 (75% off).

Found someone's stash yesterday morning. I got TONS of the Transformers and star wars legos (.39 each), My LIttle Pony toys sets (.39 each), Sesame street cars (.29 each), Darth Vater plush toys (.49 each), Little Puppy toy sets (.39 each), etc.

I was so happy. lol

You have to have something with speakers to play it out of.

Ohhhhhh...I was thinking you were talking about the Hello Kitty portable CD player (the kind you can take running) not the Hello Kitty CD boombox. Now it all makes sense :)

Awesome electronics clearance haul today:

###207260134 Wii bowling game 10.48 (30% off)

###080070891 Vtech cordless digital phone- orange and white 9.98 (75%)

###008030185 Sony AM/Fm HD radio ipod compatible 44.98 (75%)

###057000200 Memorex Hear Me Out ipod/cd system 19.98 (75%)

###057100010 Zen 4GB music/video/picture player (like the Hannah montana mixmax but all black) 19.98 (this should have been 24.98 but it was mismarked with the 2GB Zen price but got it for 19.98)

### 057040673 Disney Cars personal CD players - $6.24

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41WuGyAl98L._AA400_.jpg

Really wanted the Hello Kitty, but they were all gone.

Also found:

###057101151 HSM Mix Clip $3.74

###207020541 Nintendo DS Petz Rescue Endangered Paradise $7.48

I got this one for DS but they didn't have Hello Kitty for DD. Though they had Dora ones?? I've never even seen it discounted before but they had 2?? Does anyone know if it's comparable to Hello Kitty or better or worse?? Just curious. Thanks!

http://www.target.com/Nickelodeon-Dora-Explorer-Player-Canteen/dp/B000VL5VBG/sr=1-1/qid=1240359723/ref=sr_1_1/178-9415922-9963020?ie=UTF8&frombrowse=0&index=target&rh=k%3Adora%20cd%20player&page=1

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41Z55iYyAjL._AA260_.jpg

Edited by arelf27

Did you buy something in a can? Soda, etc....Sounds like a can deposit.

Just two 12 packs of Diet Dr. Pepper. I used two $1 MQ's and two $1 TQ's on those as well.. But the TQ's seemed to have dissapeared.. The cashier never said anything about them beeping or whatever but I'm not seeing the deduction on my receipt..

They better not have added something to this Dr Pepper stuff either..LOL

Plus why on earth would the deposit ever be .60 cents?? Shouldn't it be like 5 cents??

DUH!!! I got it.. I guess you can tell I'm not the one who does shopping at our house..LOL

(5 cents times 12 is the 60 cents deposit..)

Thank You!!!

(Glad I didn't ask DH first he would have a good laugh :), Though I'm relieved I wasn't depositing this money into Target's Big Pockets..LOL)

Just two 12 packs of Diet Dr. Pepper. I used two $1 MQ's and two $1 TQ's on those as well.. But the TQ's seemed to have dissapeared.. The cashier never said anything about them beeping or whatever but I'm not seeing the deduction on my receipt.QUOTE]

The Target coupons get taken off the price right away (for instance, if the pop was 3.67 and you used a $1 Target coupon then it would show up at 2.67).

Just two 12 packs of Diet Dr. Pepper. I used two $1 MQ's and two $1 TQ's on those as well.. But the TQ's seemed to have dissapeared.. The cashier never said anything about them beeping or whatever but I'm not seeing the deduction on my receipt.QUOTE]

The Target coupons get taken off the price right away (for instance, if the pop was 3.67 and you used a $1 Target coupon then it would show up at 2.67).

Hmm.. Are you sure.. I used 3 other Target Q's a $1 each and I see those at the very end of the receipt with a bar code (so I was able to go back to where I printed those Q's and double-check which ones got applied.. I don't see the barcode for the two Dr. Pepper ones I wanted to use..)

I ended up paying $5 for two cartoons (12 cans each) which is not a bad deal but I was hoping for $3 for both of them.. I might stop by CS desk later this week to see if I can hav them apply those..

Do I have to go to T. right away with such a request or can I show up a few days later?

I found three yo gabba gabba easter toys (in the toy section) I had seen them there when they were 50% off and forgot to check back. Found them again tonight. Scanned Inf. Head manager or whoever she is said "they shouldn't have been on the floor". I thought she wasn't going to sell them. She got her handheld scanner. Wouldn't giver her a price. Then she said Easter only went at the most 75% off. I said, NO. Just Sunday it was 90% (which it was). So she charged me 1.49 for each. Were they $14 something to begin with?

I found three yo gabba gabba easter toys (in the toy section) I had seen them there when they were 50% off and forgot to check back. Found them again tonight. Scanned Inf. Head manager or whoever she is said "they shouldn't have been on the floor". I thought she wasn't going to sell them. She got her handheld scanner. Wouldn't giver her a price. Then she said Easter only went at the most 75% off. I said, NO. Just Sunday it was 90% (which it was). So she charged me 1.49 for each. Were they $14 something to begin with?

yes, they must have been. i got 2 of them at 90% off for $1.49 ea