Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2009

Brad

I picked up a Sentry Safe model KS100

$12.98 was @ $25.99

These are small fire safe lock boxes like a small suitcase, but heavy, for your important documents. In the office supply section.

I think it was discounted because it is blue, the rest were black and not on clearance.

I was really hoping someone would post if Valentines was 90% off this morning, before I loaded up the kids and went out there. I have to know. I guess I will have to go.

I called and was told it is still 75%. I had to actually ask the guy to go check because at first he told me that it was either 75 or 90. Now I'm waiting on someone to report back as well though to make sure he wasn't mistaken.

I bought a ladies 26 in 15 speed bike yesterday for $19.98. 082090218 They did have 4 or 5 left last night. I also bought the torro electric snow thrower for $24.98 I think they had 2 more left on the shelf.

You should add your location to your profile so we know where those 4-5 are....

I saw one of those yesterday, and would have loved to get it. Unfortunately, it was in the hands of one of the markdown team....She got it before anyone came in the store, because I was one of the first 3 people to walk into the store, and she was walking toward the front when I got to the toy department, which is clear in the farthest corner of the store. Bummer....

got lots of stuff puppy in my pocket, pixos, fizz things, photo album, lots of girls shirts .50 and leggings .60 ice cube tray 2pk .29

also be sure to check out the books 75% off junie b jones, hannah montana, camp rock, some first readers, elmo

also got some scotchguard in the automotive dept 75% off

I bought a ladies 26 in 15 speed bike yesterday for $19.98. 082090218 They did have 4 or 5 left last night. I also bought the torro electric snow thrower for $24.98 I think they had 2 more left on the shelf.

I saw those bikes also here in MN at the shingle creek store in brooklyn center

I am so jealous about the torro snow thrower I wanted it so bad checked 3 targets here NONE! the employees must of grabbed them!

90% off here in Troy Mi this morning as well. I was looking for the curtains but those must have gone 75% off last week when I was out of town bummer! But I was able to get some good Vday stuff. Dora and Barbie Books, and some gift bags that can be used anytime cause they just have hearts on them and ofcourse some chocolate LOL!!

Can someone please describe the LPS shop, My Little Pony and HotWheels that are lart of V-Day?? Like what kind of figures they were, color and how many in one pkg. I've seeing pixos and the other things in regular Toy isle so I know there must be some of these as well but if I knew what I was looking for that would be great!

Thanks

Can someone please describe the LPS shop, My Little Pony and HotWheels that are lart of V-Day?? Like what kind of figures they were, color and how many in one pkg. I've seeing pixos and the other things in regular Toy isle so I know there must be some of these as well but if I knew what I was looking for that would be great!

Thanks

http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/ciu/ac/c0/b39a225b9da078a19ad87110.L.jpg

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51ZYZTbnVUL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Didn't notice the MLP

Congrats to all of you that got the LPS, hotwheels, playdoh and MLP. I am in West Palm beach fl. and they where all sold out before Valentines Day. I was able to find an E-pet for 75% off. Regarding the bikes has anyone seen a great deal on little kids bikes my daughter will be 4 in April and would love to get her a bike. Thanx in advance.

I'm jealous of the MLP and LPS, my DD LOVES those! Oh, well I did score several Puppy in My Pockets.

So, I had called my local Target TWICE this AM. Once at 8am and once after reading here that it was 90%. Well both times I got the same guy and both times he told me that it was still 75% and to check back tomorrow. Since everyone here was 90% I decided to call another Target since they are ALWAYS the same, and sure enough 90% as of this AM!!! I was so freaking mad! I think the guy was telling me that since I was calling to ask, and was telling me tomorrow so that everything would be gone, because there were 3 big signs that said 90% in front of the V-day stuff, and since he claimed that he went and looked how on earth could he miss it??? I talked to a GSTL while I was there and she said that she put the signs up herself before they opened this AM, so I KNOW that the signs were there the whole time. Anyway, by the time I got there there was still plenty left so I guess it's ok. When I went to get the clothes I had put back in Infants and employee grabbed all the 2T stuff right as I was about to but left the 4T stuff, so I followed her and she took them into the back where the breakroom area is?? Here is what I did end up with.....

###Dollar Spot Red Dot 75%

Got DD some of the little baby shirts for her baby dolls and a couple pairs of the socks for them as well.

###Valentine's Day 90%

Got several things of candy, cards, and some clothes.

###Girls V-day shirts and Scooters .40 to .60

###012100734 Sock Hop Mix CD 2.24

###059050594 Wonder Pets Musical Book 2.12

###207240122 / 207240155 One of these is Singstar for PS3 and the other is some other PS3 game I can't remember the name of 14.98 (they both just say PS3 on reciept)

Valentines 90% off

Make sure to look in the baby department at the Carters Just One Year stuff. I found some mixed in that was Valentines. The tag was Red with Pink around the edge. I found a doll. Similar to the Baby's First Doll, but a little bigger it had Hug Me on it. Also found a pink elephant that plays music. It was about a dollar. Regularly $12. And some baby's first Valentines socks 29 cents.

Also found some Valentines clothes mixed in the regular clearance clothes. I wonder who might have put them there.

Yay!!!! First to get in the store today. Signs still said 75% but scanned at 90%. Got a silicone mini heart pan 99 cents, 4 pack heart nesting cookie cutters 49 cents, various paper plates, napkins, treat bags- 19 cents, these "stuffed" signs- one was "Love" and one was "XOXO" (thought they would be cute to hang up on our doorways and at 1.29 each, why not), turtle heart silicone plate 39 cents, heart plates 29 cents, valentines with tattoos in them because ds like tattoos all the time 29 cents each, 16 count little notebooks and 16 count tic tac toe games 19 cents each (good for ds goodie bags for school parties), placemats 19 cents, socks 39 cents- 49 cents, and notecards 39 cents. They still had plenty of the underwear at 90% off but I got those kind at xmas and they were really itchy with the glittery-ness near the waist and just threw those out so didn't need more of those. My neighbor has twin girls so I was super psyched to find the red pants with red hearts at the knee for 99 cents each, cherry vday stretch pants (49 cents) and matching cherry "sweet tops" (59 cents) for her.

75% dollar spot- I got some treat bags, paper plates with whale/fish theme, striped theme and safari theme, Monsters Inc tattoos, Toy Story tattoos and little girl dress up shoes all 25 cents....nice!!!!

There's also a boys bike there for 75% off- 37.48 but I think it's for a child who's at least 6. Ds is only 2 and I can't justify buying it so he can use it 4 years from now.

Went to another Target about 20 minutes away and went right to the Crayola to scan that vday stuff. They only had the crayons left and I scanned those but they came up only 75%. They were the fairytale color ones which I thought were part of vday. Strange b/c the vday stuff there was 90%. Anyone else run into this or were the crayola vday items 90% too?

My crayola stuff rang up 90%, but I only for 1 set of twistables, and 2 of the glitter sets.

I found a whole bunch of chocolate in the regular isle.

I also got a wicker hinged top basket, that someone must have returned from the home event, for like $32.50, I believe, I was excited it was regularly 129.99

Yeah, all my crayola stuff rang 75%, but I'm not too upset, cause it's still a great deal! I am kinda confused about my store though. For three weeks Rock Band 1 has been on clearance with a sticker for 30% off at around 90.00. I was waiting for 50% before I got it. Went to check today since another member said their store was at 50% and it is back to regular price!!! What is up with that??

90% off here in Ohio too & kmart also FYI.

Pixo's ,mini etch-a-scetch, books,slippers, candy, cards. Not too much left went fast. So sad I didn't see the Kodak gift cards like last year.

I was able to finally take my coupons for the Diji & other leap items I bought at 75% & they adjusted them & gave cash back!!! I LOVE Target.:D

Picked up some V-day shirts, treat bags, pencils, puppy in my pocket all for 90%. Still a ton of boxed candy left. Also picked up Burts Bees 2pack lip gloss ($2.48 - orig $9.99). Steal of the day was Rice Krispy treats. On sale for $2 each - buy 5 get a $5 Target GC - plus each box had a $1 coupon peelie. Net result ... FREE!!!!

I bought the Choc roses for .39 a piece. My girls love to give these at their ballet recitals to their friends/class. Just an idea.

OMG I so wish I would have thought of this! That would have been so perfect for DD's ballet recital in May, but I bet they will be gone before I can get back to Target on Tue.

http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/ciu/ac/c0/b39a225b9da078a19ad87110.L.jpg

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51ZYZTbnVUL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Didn't notice the MLP

**Thanks!! I def. wouldn't have missed those..so obiously they were just long gone before our stores hit 75%. I soo wish I would have seen the hot wheels though, seems like a great deal!

Wonder if they will have some of these for Easter as well?? Are they going to have these same V-Day isles stocked with Easter stuff after V-Day stuff is gone?

Yep, crayola stuff was only 75% at both Targets I went. I even checked with the cashier and she checked with someone else and they both said V-Day stuff goes automatically so these were not a part of V-Day (that was for Color Wonder and Explosions and crayons) The packaging for these was never Valentines to begin with and most of it was in the regular isle so I was wondering all along how was that a part of V-Day?? (Maybe the stores were just putting it in with V-Day stuff so they can sell it..)

BTW: Thank You for mentioning those Crayola backpacks because I found a bunch Tonight at 75%. These are very cute!

If anyone wants these look in the crayola isle, across from Color Wonder on one of those shelves. Each Target had 3 of these and there was no clearance sign and there's no price tag or clearance tag on these so you have no idea how much they are unless you scan. (I got all 3 at 1 Target. I was debating whether I needed that many but then I scanned an 8 pk. of washable markers and that came up $20 cents more than the whole backpack so I decided I couldn't pass it up. I was actually surprised the orig. price was only $10.)

###081040466 Crayola Art Buddy Backpack - 2.49 (75%)

http://www.crayolastore.com/product_detail.asp?T1=CRA+04%2D5350&.

http://www.crayolastore.com/imagesEdp/p36912b.jpg

I got 8 pkgs. of Dove heart chocolates, Hersheys and Kisses for .27 & .34 cents. (Awesome deal!!!) Funny thing is I haven't seen a single package of V-Day chocolates after that 1st day when V-Day stuff went 75% but then Today I remembered to check the regular isle and found 5 pkgs. at one store and 3 at the other.

Also got Wall-E musical book - 75%, V-Day t-shirt - .50, Pixos - .59 (found in regular toy isle behind some non-clearance ones), crayola pkg. with valentines color-in cards and crayons (end-cap near crayola stuff but I've seen it in V-Day isle in other stores) - .29, hello kitty stickers - .39.

**Thanks!! I def. wouldn't have missed those..so obiously they were just long gone before our stores hit 75%. I soo wish I would have seen the hot wheels though, seems like a great deal!

Wonder if they will have some of these for Easter as well?? Are they going to have these same V-Day isles stocked with Easter stuff after V-Day stuff is gone?

Yes, they always have an Easter pack of Hot Wheels. I like the VDay ones for goodie bags because they are more generic. At most the VDay ones tend to be Vday colors and might have hearts. But the Easter ones usually have bunnies & eggs on them. The Easter packs always look a bit more like the standard mulitpacks of Hot Wheels, too.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51YICHKWJzL._SL500_AA280_.jpg