Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2009

Brad

I think these weren't part of the V-day clearance, but down the aisle of crayola/craft stuff. I saw a bunch of these today in Mt Pleasant SC.

Actually there was a set in the V-day section. I think it was the 12 pack. I'm getting ready to run out to preschool but I'll check and post back.

I was so excited I found someone's stash yesturday, so I got like 2 bratz baby angels, 5 puppy in my pockets, 3 of those kitty fizz things, a case of individual boxes of sweet tarts for 2.48, 2 packages of the heart etch a sketches. And a ton more.

I did get myself some of the vday shirts, but I dont like the way they fit, so I am going to return those.

another crayola stash today in a different store..I am sure that someone is going to be mad!!

###081040147 16pack crayola crayons 10 total

###081040291 5 pack glitter glue 8 total

###081040413 12 pencils .84

###081040541 color explosion .99 5 total

###081042776 8 pack markers .99 4 total

###081040203 tinkerbell color wonder

great 2 days! now waiting for 90%!

Kansas City.....I bought 20 bags of the green M&M's last night. You can freeze M&M's and make cookies. Secondly, Saint Patty's day is around the corner. The bags were $0.69 each. Also picked up a couple of bags of Hershy's kisses, again $0.69.....all was 75% off.

Kansas City.....I bought 20 bags of the green M&M's last night. You can freeze M&M's and make cookies. Secondly, Saint Patty's day is around the corner. The bags were $0.69 each. Also picked up a couple of bags of Hershy's kisses, again $0.69.....all was 75% off.

be careful with freezing the MM's, they break very easy when frozen. Ours always come out like they have been pulverized LOL

another crayola stash today in a different store..I am sure that someone is going to be mad!!

###081040147 16pack crayola crayons 10 total

###081040291 5 pack glitter glue 8 total

###081040413 12 pencils .84

###081040541 color explosion .99 5 total

###081042776 8 pack markers .99 4 total

###081040203 tinkerbell color wonder

great 2 days! now waiting for 90%!

i know everyone asks this but just curious-where did you find the stash? I never find anything :(

be careful with freezing the MM's, they break very easy when frozen. Ours always come out like they have been pulverized LOL

Really? Like how bad? even if i don't stack things on top of them? i have 18 bags stacked in the freezer now...should i take them out? will they be okay if i take them out tonight, when i get home from work?

i know everyone asks this but just curious-where did you find the stash? I never find anything :(

I just walked through the crayola aisle thinking i would find 1 or 2 things behind other things but found lots of stuff all right in front. like the 5 packs of glue were hung right in front of the 10 packs...crayons right on the shelf...color expolosions hung where all the others were. there is also a puppy in my pocket hung in the reg. aisle. in clarksville, left it there.

What do these color wonders look like? (small or large?, only Tinkerbell?)

I'll be heading out in an hour and want to check the regular isle...

Anyone know if the clearance books got discounted? I've been seeing a lot of these on the end caps near electronics in most stores though a good amount is still left in the regular isle as well.

(All day yesterday I thought was a Thursday..duh :) so now I need to go again cause they discount books on Thursdays..)

I just walked through the crayola aisle thinking i would find 1 or 2 things behind other things but found lots of stuff all right in front. like the 5 packs of glue were hung right in front of the 10 packs...crayons right on the shelf...color expolosions hung where all the others were. there is also a puppy in my pocket hung in the reg. aisle. in clarksville, left it there.

How do you know which ones have been discounted 75%? Are they all smaller pkgs?? I'm mostly interested in Color Wonder/Explosion things.. (There are lots of discounts in that area now but not 75%, more like 30% I think...the things you found were discounted 75% right??)

I'm having a hard time with some of these V-day things which don't have red tags and no orig. price printed anywhere on the pkg. so it's hard to know what's going on. Like the crayon pkgs. I found .49 cents (I had to stop by regular isle and check if that was a good price..)

Wish these things had Valentines motive or something (like they did for Christmas)

There's nothing in the kitchen cleaning though..huh?? I'm runningn low on those dishwasher tabs from Christmas..

Thanks!

Ohh..forgot to mention something else..I found a whole endcap of V-Day cards still at full price yesterday?? What's going on with those?? Anyone knows how that stuff works for clearancing??

(It was right next to V-Day 75% clearance shelves but everything was ringing orig. price)

Thanks!

I got some of the color explosion sets and also a dora color wonder set, and they were all in the smaller packages.

**How much were they?? (I saw some Diego and some other small ones in the regular isle but I think they were ringing full price) I don't remember how much these are supposed to be (haven't bought them in a while)

Thanks!

**How much were they?? (I saw some Diego and some other small ones in the regular isle but I think they were ringing full price) I don't remember how much these are supposed to be (haven't bought them in a while)

Thanks!

I believe they were like 1.49 and .99, if I remember correctly I don't have my receipt here.

How do you know which ones have been discounted 75%? Are they all smaller pkgs?? I'm mostly interested in Color Wonder/Explosion things.. (There are lots of discounts in that area now but not 75%, more like 30% I think...the things you found were discounted 75% right??)

I'm having a hard time with some of these V-day things which don't have red tags and no orig. price printed anywhere on the pkg. so it's hard to know what's going on.

Thanks!

That's why it's kind of a good idea to just browse the v-day aisle before stuff goes clearance. There is so much left just randomly around the store. If you know what's part of the holiday stuff, you can find some nice treasures. I found a little crayola backpack thing filled with sidewalk chalk, markers, etc... regular $10 down to $2.50. It was around the stationery aisle end cap in plain sight.

LOTS of valentines pixos around the stores here. My 7 yo really likes them. She got the Pixo pen holder thingy for Christmas, but honestly, if I had it to do over, I would have just bought the beads and the templates. It's faster and easier for her to just do it with her fingers rather than load up the pen. The v-day packs were very pricey to begin with $5.99 regular price, but on sale, they are cute and include a string so that kids can make a heart necklace.

Ohh..forgot to mention something else..I found a whole endcap of V-Day cards still at full price yesterday?? What's going on with those?? Anyone knows how that stuff works for clearancing??

(It was right next to V-Day 75% clearance shelves but everything was ringing orig. price)

Thanks!

Greeting cards aren't part of holiday clearance. The card company rep comes back in and takes them all away. Sort of like how a majority of books and DVDs don't go either. (Although, I know some have been found, so I don't know the magic behind which ones go and which ones don't.)

The Color Wonder pack I found yesterday was small with 15 pages and 3 pens. I bought the Disney Cars version for something like $1.49. They were 5.99. I also saw Diego, Tinkerbell, and Color Explosions packs. Anyone know why the Color Explosions says ages 6+? The Color Wonder says 3+.

After digging my receipt out I see they were $1.24 were 4.99

####081040193 Crayola Color Wonder Disney Cars Pack 1.24

Edited by shoppinmama

Horray I fianlly got the bike I been watching

###082-05-0010 mongoose 20' bike was $149.99 now $37.48

also got

###092-11-0352 2pk fix-a-flat $2.24 75% off

I got 4 packs of those they are wonderful pump your tire right up there is nothing worse then running to the car to get to work or any where and seeing your tire flat grab a can of fix-a-flat and your on your way in 2 min's

also grabbed

###092-11-0329 snow shovel $4.24 75% off

was hoping to get the toro power shovel at 75% off but after checking 3 targets to see if they had any left I gave up.

Found quite a few of the Color Wonder mini sets for $1.49 in the regular aisles. Of course I put quite a few of them there before leaving for vacation on the 13th, but they were still there today! Lots of Color Explosion too, but I don't like them. The Color Wonder sets are $1.24, by the way.

Found a few pink Domos and a single Kelly doll. Also found 2 of the Hello Kitty Pez sets.

So what do all think, will v-day go to 90% tomorrow or sat??

I'm thinking they want everything cleared out by Monday so they can change the whole area that vday and home event were in and put whatever is next in (maybe grills/patio sets?). So by that logic it could be tomorrow but I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't go 90 until Saturday. That way the vday stuff would be 90 for Saturday and Sunday and everything would probably clear out. I'd love it if it went 90 tomorrow, though.

I'm thinking they want everything cleared out by Monday so they can change the whole area that vday and home event were in and put whatever is next in (maybe grills/patio sets?). So by that logic it could be tomorrow but I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't go 90 until Saturday. That way the vday stuff would be 90 for Saturday and Sunday and everything would probably clear out. I'd love it if it went 90 tomorrow, though.

So I might as well plan on checking in tomorrow then, Don't want to miss it!