Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2009

Brad

Finally got around to getting some of the toys that were marked down yesterday.

Marketplace

Rose Petal Sink

Rose Petal Nursery

2 hot wheels crash'ems

Thomas the Tank Engine Bike Helmet and Pads

couple of the funkys usb flash drives

2 packages of small finger skateboards.

Not to bad considering it was the day after...:)

Found these today

###088050297 Turbo Air Hockey Table 17.48 (75% off)

###214120425 Ladies Champion C9 Hoodies 4.98 (Hot pink, turquoise, deep blue, gray, green, yellow - they had some really nice bright colors) they are 75%off

I have been waiting for these hoodies to go down for weeks.

I was so bummed because I had my eye on a few camping things, lantern and grill, and there were a ton on Sunday and then when I went yesterday all the aisles were moved around (the bikes and camping switched spots-which is weird b/c the aisles are right next to each other so I have no clue what the point in doing that is! ) and there was nothing left! I mean nothing but a few water bottles! Even some things that were never clearanced to 30% were just gone. I was so sad! Do you think it went from 30% to 75% and then sold out in 4 days? Most of the time my store always goes 30%, 50% and then 75%, with the exception of the toys, so I am really confused with the clearance lately.

They are re-setting the department. They do it every year, usually twice a year to give the department and merchandise a fresh look. After a few years, you'll start to see the pattern. One store of mine is on a 4 year cycle, and the camping stuff is now back to where it is easier to hide stuff. More off the main path. :cheesy::cheesy:

Yeah, ours was gone too fast also. I missed everything but an instant canopy that I really needed for summer. Got that for $24.98.

i accidentally dried my debit card in the dryer and it's really deformed. i keep joking that it melted from too much use at target these past few weeks.:yup:

Made me giggle to know someone else out there feels the same way!!:cheesy:

For those of you who haven't done it already, it would help alot to put your location on your profile. If you click on your name up in the shaded box where it says 'Welcome, xxxxxxx', then when the next screen comes up click on the 'about me' tab and click on the yellow pencil looking thing and add your city and state (or how you want your location to be identified). That helps alot for those of us out shopping to not have to keep asking where they are from?........Hope that helps someone.........then it will show up and makes it easier to see who is near who when looking for deals! :yup: (if those directions are wrong-someone please correct me!) :cheesy:

Thanks for posting this! It makes me crazy when I see postings and there's no clue as to the area where the sale is breaking!!:bonk: Even listing just the state would be helpful, if someone doesn't want to be too specific.

Okay, twice now I've entered my finds with dcpi #'s and 2x my computer crashed before I could post...grrr. Darn virus! I'll give it one more shot:

###204033046 Fisher Price Crawl and Cruise Musical Jungle 14.98

###086002279 Playdoh Craft Caddy 4.74

###204032986 Playskool Balltivity 8.24

###204033068 Handy Manny Transforming tool truck 13.74

I'm in Mt Pleasant, SC

Edited by shoppinmama

which model?

It is the 400 model HERE in that same red color. It also comes w/ 3 extra filters. I will pull my receipt tonight and get the DCPI is anyone needs it.

My folks vacuum is so old fashioned I am surprised it even works :) So this little "robot" will really knock their socks off...plus it will freak out their evil cat so it is a win/win all around :cool:

Anyone found/got this one:

Playhut Carnival Ball Zone. I got it at 75% but it has such poor reviews I think it's going back.

(We bought ball pit for kids a while back and it just didn't work for us. All they would do is flip it over and climb all over it and the way they were playing with it was plain dangerous so I thought I would give it another shot with this one.. The pkg. looks soo cool, but the reviews are one star!!

Here's the picture and link:

http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/sr=1-1/qid=1233351612/ref=gp_se_search-results-asin-redirect/181-2322130-1829120?ie=UTF8&asin=B001B0XM76

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41E3B3xds6L._AA260_.jpg

has anybody who has gotten these like them?

I bought one for my DGD for Christmas, and she loves it. I also have a friend who has one for her dd and she takes it with her everywhere.

At $37.xx, it's a great deal. I paid double that at Christmas and still felt it was a good deal.

I found one at Target for $37.xx, so I got another one to give as a gift. They only had pink left, and I wanted a blue one, but maybe I'll be able to trade at another store.

It is the 400 model HERE in that same red color. It also comes w/ 3 extra filters. I will pull my receipt tonight and get the DCPI is anyone needs it.

My folks vacuum is so old fashioned I am surprised it even works :) So this little "robot" will really knock their socks off...plus it will freak out their evil cat so it is a win/win all around :cool:

Thanks!

I found one lonely Vtech Kidizoom Camera today for $14.xx!! Also got a Coleman lantern for $10.xx, 75% off and an Eddie Bauer family tent for $44.xx. I really wanted to get the microsuede (or microfiber, not sure what it is called) chair but the box was just too big for me to deal with when I had kids with! I think it was originally $260 and marked down to $65.xx. Very comfortable too. Just might have to go back. Has anyone gotten one of these chairs? Are you happy with it?

I, too, think the 14 dvd players is a little extreme. I could not get my hands on even one and it is frustrating to know people are out there hoarding them. Anyway, to keep this post legit, I also noticed rubbermaid containers for $1.74. Most were clear with red or green covers.

What size were the containers?

I wish some of you lived within driving distance, I would have picked up extra stuff that I saw, because of course I saw biscuit, smores, that galloping horse, the rose petal, but not the one item I REALLY wanted.

I know what you mean. There's one other person on this forum who lives close to me and we have offered to help each other. It's nice knowing there is someone else looking for your stuff too.:)

Edited by elicia423126

Both of my girls informed me today that they wanted Biscuit for their Birthdays!!!!! :eyepoppin One just had her birthday and the other is in a few months! I saw tons of them yesterday but I know none will be found now! Why don't they ever tell us when it's convenient! I'm not paying full price for that! :no: No Biscuit for them! :eek::confused:

Both of my girls informed me today that they wanted Biscuit for their Birthdays!!!!! :eyepoppin One just had her birthday and the other is in a few months! I saw tons of them yesterday but I know none will be found now! Why don't they ever tell us when it's convenient! I'm not paying full price for that! :no: No Biscuit for them! :eek::confused:

I was at WM today.... and saw Biscuit marked for 4X.XX. I know with WM it is hit or miss....but you may want to check it out.

my target had 6 or 8 biscuits yesterday but they were all gone today. somebody racked up for sure. i was looking for biscuit but alot of people must have been.

Question, now that the christmas toy clearance is about over....when does the summer toy clearance usually occur?

I am new to the target toy clearances but thanks to this board and a new target being opened last yr closer to my house...I am loving it :yup: not just toys but any target clearance. :D

my target had 6 or 8 biscuits yesterday but they were all gone today. somebody racked up for sure. i was looking for biscuit but alot of people must have been.

Question, now that the christmas toy clearance is about over....when does the summer toy clearance usually occur?

I am new to the target toy clearances but thanks to this board and a new target being opened last yr closer to my house...I am loving it :yup: not just toys but any target clearance. :D

End of July/First of August.

didgital pix frames on clearance. Has anyone tried these?

###074152963 7in didital frame reg. $85 for $21.24

###074152964 7# pewter didgital frame reg. $100 now $24.98

Also found the Barie island princess doll now75% 0ff matches the childs dress that was 75% off 2 weeks ago!:D Circo childrens tents frog princess also 75% off.

Some of the bulk section 30% off. You can use the Target coupons with mfg. coupons.

Don't give up on the didgi. I got one out of a return basket tonight!

My SO bought me a christmas pajama shirt today at target for $4.38, but when he brought it home the tag said it was a set. My SO said all of the items were priced individually, as separates. So if I take it back the odds are not good for me getting the pants included in the price, right?

I went to 2 Target's after work last night. Very picked over. However, i did buy the biscuit. But my daughter is 8 and in the second grade....too old? Question? When is the domestics furniture and decorative pieces going 75% off? I read a post, but the stores last night only had 30%.

My GD, same age & grade, played with him at TRU the ENTIRE time I was supposed to be keeping her distracted while her Mom got her a Christmas gift bought & stashed in the trunk. Now long term play at home, I don't know? HTH