Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2009

Brad

Wow! Was this in your regular clearance section? Maybe it's a regional thing because I haven't seen that on the shelves at all!

This was the first time i ever saw it, the aisle it was in was all brand new stuff they never had it was previously a clearance aisle and was shocked when i walked around the corner its all outdoor stuff. Its with the regular priced stuff not anywhere near the clearance and the price tag below it said $3.94 or whatever it was it was just under $4 and i thought no way and scanned it sure enough it was! im kicking myself for not getting it now!!

This was the first time i ever saw it, the aisle it was in was all brand new stuff they never had it was previously a clearance aisle and was shocked when i walked around the corner its all outdoor stuff. Its with the regular priced stuff not anywhere near the clearance and the price tag below it said $3.94 or whatever it was it was just under $4 and i thought no way and scanned it sure enough it was! im kicking myself for not getting it now!!

So it was with the outdoor toys? Like the sandbox toys they put out?

So it was with the outdoor toys? Like the sandbox toys they put out?

there wasnt any sandboxes or anything.. one side was all pool stuff and the other was all outdoor and discovery toys, there were other bug kits and such i can always get you one if you cant find one but shipping might kill the deal...

So I went back to Target Today (managed to stay away since Fri.) The Toy section looked kinda dissapointing. It was that one Target that was still completely full of clearance Toys only last week. Well, it looks pretty picked over now. Everything I stashed is also gone :(. (The last Walking Talking McQueen and KidiJamz Keyboard and I can't even remember what else) I still saw a few Rockets but not as much as before. I HAVE to get one of those (that's the only cartoon my kids insist on watching these days..) Still a few FP DVD Players (maybe 5?) 3 Smores. Also saw plenty of Smart Cycles which is great, since that is number one toy I'm stalking at this point. So all-in-all I guess it's not as bad.. I think maybe it's my entusiasm that's dwindling down.

Hey, I'm wondering though..the box for that horse looks HUGE!! Has anyone tried to put that thing into a trunk of the full-size car? Now I'm worried about getting it home..

I did buy Hello Kitty Digital clock (it was the only one left and had a sticker with 50% price but scanned 75%.) Unfortunately couldn't get Hello Kitty hair dryer.

Also no stainless steel garbage cans, ornament boxes or scissors.

I did find instant oatmeal value packs - I think 30% off. Regular and Brown Sugar.

Also 50% on batteries. (Those were next to electronics section.) I bought a 22 (?) pack of AA for $5.xx down from $10.xx.

Also found Fancy Nancy Treasure Box but they were either 15% or full price? Def. nothing close to 3.xx.

I saw mark-downs in hair accessories.

Ohh.. and I also got lots of shoes for 3.xx - both boys and girls.

So I went back to Target Today (managed to stay away since Fri.) The Toy section looked kinda dissapointing. It was that one Target that was still completely full of clearance Toys only last week. Well, it looks pretty picked over now. Everything I stashed is also gone :(. (The last Walking Talking McQueen and KidiJamz Keyboard and I can't even remember what else) I still saw a few Rockets but not as much as before. I HAVE to get one of those (that's the only cartoon my kids insist on watching these days..) Still a few FP DVD Players (maybe 5?) 3 Smores. Also saw plenty of Smart Cycles which is great, since that is number one toy I'm stalking at this point. So all-in-all I guess it's not as bad.. I think maybe it's my entusiasm that's dwindling down.

Hey, I'm wondering though..the box for that horse looks HUGE!! Has anyone tried to put that thing into a trunk of the full-size car? Now I'm worried about getting it home..

I did buy Hello Kitty Digital clock (it was the only one left and had a sticker with 50% price but scanned 75%.) Unfortunately couldn't get Hello Kitty hair dryer.

Also no stainless steel garbage cans, ornament boxes or scissors.

I did find instant oatmeal value packs - I think 30% off. Regular and Brown Sugar.

Also 50% on batteries. (Those were next to electronics section.) I bought a 22 (?) pack of AA for $5.xx down from $10.xx.

Also found Fancy Nancy Treasure Box but they were either 15% or full price? Def. nothing close to 3.xx.

I saw mark-downs in hair accessories.

Ohh.. and I also got lots of shoes for 3.xx - both boys and girls.

Hmmm...I'm not sure if the horse would fit or not. When I got mine I was in the minivan and had fold the backseat down to get it in. I know it DEF wouldn't have fit in the trunk of our Toyota Yaris though.

I'm losing hope too, but I just called and they said that they are doing markdowns tomorrow! I figure that everything will be 75 because it's all 50 at my store right now. There isn't much left, but I'm still eyeballing the Rose Petal Cottage and Tumbles. I hid the last Tumbles yesterday so I'm hoping it's still there. Unfortunately I missed out on the Hello Kitty alarm clocks. DD really wanted one, but I guess they clearanced them on Friday because they were still 50 on Thursday and there were about 10 of them! I searched 2 stores yesterday and couldn't find a single one. Oh well, guess it wasn't meant to be.

You wouldn't happen to have to DPCI on the clock would you? so I can search that way.

Oooo I almost forogt! I found my first 2 packs of MM Fruit Punch yesterday!!! It was such a happy day because when I told DH about them him and his friend laughed at me and told me that I would never find one! Imagine my surprise when there were 2 right on the front!!! I took them to scan them and he was like why are you wasteing time?? Then there it was, sweet sweet victory, the scanner said 0.69! I was so excited and told him to eat that!! He was speechless, but finally said wow I didn't think you'd find any. LOL. Then he texted his friend to tell him that I actually did find some. he he he. Now I want MORE!!!!!

Ugh!:mad: Of course it gets marked down during a blizzard!!!! I can't even see outside, we have about 5 inches of snow on the roads, no plows yet! I hate thissss:no: If onlyyyyy target wasn't an hour away! and the storm is suppose to go until tomorrow morning. I'm sad.

Ugh!:mad: Of course it gets marked down during a blizzard!!!! I can't even see outside, we have about 5 inches of snow on the roads, no plows yet! I hate thissss:no: If onlyyyyy target wasn't an hour away! and the storm is suppose to go until tomorrow morning. I'm sad.

AGH!!!!! That is not even funny...we are also in the middle of an ice storm over here, schools are closed and no-one can even get into their cars :no: If they marked down Biscuit today i'm going to scream :yuck:

**I know what you mean I'm in CT. Grr.. :(

Sorry about the post in the middle of no where. I was trying to reply to suppershopper1 about the medela pump. Haven't figured out how to reply and keep the original text shown:confused:

Hit the quote button, it will bring up a reply button with the persons message that you are replying to.

Guest mzannetti

anyone know the dcpi for the fp dvd player? I'm going to check things out right after i get off work.

fp dvd 204033016

let me know if yours are discounted.

YES

###086081347 biscuit $44.98

###087050635 airhogs $21.24

###204032688 puppy grows $13.74

###204032957 brobdre mic $1.64

All toys were. 75% off none at 50 or 30

THANK YOU TARGET

FINALLY!!!!

I wish our store had Biscuit, but they were sold out before Christmas. I'm hoping that they still have some S'mores left because I want to get another for niece. They had 2 before, but another store had 6 yesterday!!! Too bad it's so far away. I think I'm going to grab YDD a Puppy Grows too, even though ODD already got the poodle for Christmas. Oh, and if anyone finds the bag on clearance I don't recomend it. DD can't actually carry her dog in the purse because it is so front heavy and tips forward. I made it a little better by making the straps shorter, but still not the best. I guess if you get it super cheap it won't be so bad though.

So I just called 4 Targets. 3 have not gone 75 but the one by my house dd! Grrr.. I can't get out - it's still Snowing.. Praying it will stop Today like the forecast says and the roads will be fine by tomorrow. (I'm pretty sure though my Target discounted Toys on Thu the last two times, so not sure why Today??)

AGH!!!!! That is not even funny...we are also in the middle of an ice storm over here, schools are closed and no-one can even get into their cars :no: If they marked down Biscuit today i'm going to scream :yuck:

Right with you, we are under a level 2 snow emergency:mad:Same thing happened on last set of markdowns darn it..arelf27 what part of ohio?

I went last night and found a Nemo Create a story, but I'm not sure if that goes along with my son's vtech smart book. I'll have to check.

I found some colored cloth diapers that I use for burp pads, nipples and a blanket all at 75% off.

I did find 16 oz. jars of Skippy crunchy peanutbutter for .56 reg $2.09. The jars had a label, "as is." Also found in the food dept. Valentine cookies individually wrapped with a bow for .76 reg $2.99. They had the "as is" label as well. I found three mm in grape.

###055072086 Valentine cookie .76

###212020027 Skippy Peanutbutter .56