Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2009

Brad

Where were the sissors located??

At my Target they are located near the laundry baskets/sewing machine stuff on an endcap. There are tons at my stores, maybe because they are still only 30% off. There is also a B&D small electric screwdriver thing in the same section.

Just saw the ornament boxes again today...they are Target brand and they are $12.99 regular price. They still have a ton at my store.

**Thanks! Will have to check that out. I might have to ask an associate because I have been looking but haven't seen anything like that in our Targets. A while back I saw one red cloth box with white snow flakes for wrapping papper but I think it was still regular price. Then I never saw it again.. Sorry, I forgot did I already ask you where those were located?? I assume by the plastic containers on an end cap??

i wish ours was that price!~ the one i just left had two and they were still $44.00 :shock: also they had about four pink fisher price camcorders also still $74.95 :shock:

but the 9mile/grand river target had about 6 smores ponies for half off so $99 i am going to stalk every day to try to get one for $50~~:yup:

**That's the price here in CT as well and one Target has like 4 or 6 of them as well. Let me know if you see them go down because I'm stalking them too!! :)

**Thanks! Will have to check that out. I might have to ask an associate because I have been looking but haven't seen anything like that in our Targets. A while back I saw one red cloth box with white snow flakes for wrapping papper but I think it was still regular price. Then I never saw it again.. Sorry, I forgot did I already ask you where those were located?? I assume by the plastic containers on an end cap??

They were located near the plastic containers/laundry baskets/sewing machines area on an endcap. They are in the same place as the electric scissors that are on clearance.

Which target were they 75% off? The target on stateline was still only 50% today. Did the smart cycles go 75% yet?

I found them at the Stanly store, who STILL has a lot of Smart Cycles STILL for $50. I will probably be buying one on Tuesday as our plane flies out on Wednesday morning very early. I was so irritated last night and tried to explain to my husband how Target was "messin' with me" by dragging out this toy clearance... BIG MISTAKE. He just rolled his eyes and said, "I'll GIVE you $25 (the difference in the Smart Cycle price from 1/2 to 75% off) if you'll just quit thinking about it." I just started laughing hysterically, cause it IS pretty ridiculous when ya get right down to it. :rolleyes:

Now all I need is a George Foreman Fryer, a Smart Cycle, and the unfindable Step2 Kitchen. I am in the SF Bay Area, if your store has any let me know. Thanks and Happy Friday! :)

If you have the DPCI for the Step 2 kitchen, call your local Target and ask them if any nearby Targets have them in stock. They will give you a list of stores that show 1 or more in the system. It's not always 100% accurate, but it will give you some idea of whether or not stores in your area have them. That's how I learned that none of the bay area stores carry the plasma car. :mad:

Anyone in the KC area seen the George Foreman Fryer? If so, please let me know. Thanks in advance.

I saw one at the Stanly store, but I think it was still stickered at 50% off. I wouldn't trust the sticker cause it was on a 75% off end cap and it was the only one left.

If the store is close by to you, I'd definitely check it for yourself to make sure it just wasn't mis-stickered. That was this morning though, so I don't know if it's still there or not.

I found some great deals at Target today,

Polaroid Portable Dual Screen DVD player must be a online return $12.46, I found it online at Target for $229.00

Black and Decker power screwdriver 085060219 $4.98

Black and Decker rechargeable scissors $4.98

George Foreman grilleration $19.98

I am watching for Biscut to go 75%, and for Digital frames to go down.

Black and Decker Electric Sissors....

(They come in different colors and the dpci is different for each color.)

###Black & Decker Electric Sissors dpci 085060302 (Reg. $20-- got for $4.98)

I love, love these sissors. If you have small kiddos and lots of those annoying hard plastic clamshell type packaged toys to open, these sissors make it a breeze.

\

Where in the stanley store were they? Did you take them all or did I miss them?

I found some great deals at Target today,

Polaroid Portable Dual Screen DVD player must be a online return $12.46, I found it online at Target for $229.00

Black and Decker power screwdriver 085060219 $4.98

Black and Decker rechargeable scissors $4.98

George Foreman grilleration $19.98

I am watching for Biscut to go 75%, and for Digital frames to go down.

What store were you at?

\

Where in the stanley store were they? Did you take them all or did I miss them?

I was there this morning at about 10. I took the grey one and the pink one and I think there was blue or green left... over by electronics on your way into light bulbs/tools etc.... I remember seeing some at Oak Park too earlier in the week, but I'm not sure if they went to 75% off today or not. I only went to Stanly today.

I don't post very often, I read everyday, but was just in Target East in Madison and there was one George Foreman fryer it had a clearance sticker for 104.xx but scanned at 37.xx. I had it in my cart but decided I really didn't need it. I put it in the same aisle as the clearance candles on the bottom shelf. They also had Philosophy 3 in 1 waffle cone, for 11.48.

i wish ours was that price!~ the one i just left had two and they were still $44.00 :shock: also they had about four pink fisher price camcorders also still $74.95 :shock:

but the 9mile/grand river target had about 6 smores ponies for half off so $99 i am going to stalk every day to try to get one for $50~~:yup:

Those who have the smores or biscuit...... are they worth buying for an almost 3 year old little girl???

Those who have the smores or biscuit...... are they worth buying for an almost 3 year old little girl???

We have Butterscotch, which is just like S'mores... just from a couple years ago. It is an incredibly cute toy, but after having one, I can honestly say that I would not pay more than 75% off for it only because (like I've said before on this forum) Butterscotch doesn't see a lot of play time at our house and we have a 3yo, 6yo and 8yo. We bought it for the now 6yos 4th b-day (if that makes sense). She liked it for awhile, but then the girls started NOT liking it when the horse was on because it would wake up suddenly and scare the pants off them. So, now it sits downstairs with a carrot around its neck just lookin' cute. I'm very glad I didn't pay full price for it, but for 75% off, it's pretty cute. And in all honesty, kids and toys are a very fickle pair. One day it's the greatest thing in the world and the next day, it's collecting dust. So, I mean it's kind of a toss up really. I guess if you have a real horse lover, than it might be different. Plus, at 75% off, I would say you are almost guaranteed to get back what you paid for it at a garage sale. So, it would be a pretty cheap toy to play with even if it is for just a short time.

**I keep wondering that myself.. If I get it, it would be a B-Day present for DD when she turns 4 or a Christmas present for DD and DS who will be 21/2 by then. I'm actually thinking my DS might play with it more because he's a lot more focused on Toys than DD is. It's so hard to know though if they will like/play with it or not.

For example, we got Step 2 Kitchen for DD 2nd B-Day (full price at ToysRUs.) Well, I don't think that kitchen EVER got any play time. Once in a while they play with the pots and plates and the fruits and veggies MAYBE but not that much with the kitchen itself. They surely wouldn't miss it if we didn't have it. I don't know maybe they are still too small and will grow into it eventually??

As for the horse, I'm thinking of maybe finding one of those commercial clips either on Amazon or UTube and showing it to the kids and seeing their reaction??