Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2009

Brad

**How did you know it was marked-down?? I might need 12" for ds. I glanced over the bikes section Today but didn't notice any red tags or clearance signs so I didn't bother taking a closer look.

Don't mean to hijack, but I got one also so I thought i'd try to help. The store I found them in had three on the actual clearance aisle, and two more that were with the bikes. They had red stickers on them, but with the package being large and the sticker was on the print it was hard to see. There were no clearance signs in front of the ones on the regular shelf. HTH

**How did you know it was marked-down?? I might need 12" for ds. I glanced over the bikes section Today but didn't notice any red tags or clearance signs so I didn't bother taking a closer look.

This one was in a box by the toy section - my store had several last week when they went 75% off.

I asked a group of employees and a manager at my store about marking down and they said they are in the toy department even on friday this week:confused:

So I guess I'll take the trip out tomorrow, and friday! then stay far away until next thursday:blush:

Was that a regular Target or a Super?

Was that a regular Target or a Super?

Regular Target. They said they were behind and were told to have people work in the toy area for the week to get back on track.

I am hoping to see some more markdowns tomorrow or Friday:) but the way things are going we may have to wait until next week:no:

I went to 8 Targets today, and Im exhauseted. I found 2 plasma cars at the first one, and keeping my eye on dvd player that is 50% off. Other than that, I found nothing that interested me. Bummer...........I was really hoping to find spike.

Oh.........anybody in the KC area looking for the Step 2 puppet theatre........they have 2 of them at Oak Park........for 17.xx

You are insane! :) I have been stalking two Targets for a few weeks now all for Spike! One of the stores is out and the other has a few left, but they are still $65. GRRRR!

Trying to decide if I should get out early and drag the kids to try and get him tomorrow or if it just isn't meant to be. My 3 1/2 year old would LOVE him, but I just can't justify $65.

To get off the Toy topic for a moment, my hubby is looking to organize our basement and is looking to me to find some great deals on some of these heavy-duty shelving units. I'm not even sure if Target carries these in stores (I do see them on-line) but I would welcome any suggestions. Also if someone sees a good deal PLS let me know...

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41DWcJY08LL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

(I must admit I still get easily lost in Target and am having a very hard time finding anything other than Toys :). I have the Toys section memorized by now!!!)

To get off the Toy topic for a moment, my hubby is looking to organize our basement and is looking to me to find some great deals on some of these heavy-duty shelving units. I'm not even sure if Target carries these in stores (I do see them on-line) but I would welcome any suggestions. Also if someone sees a good deal PLS let me know...

(I must admit I still get easily lost in Target and am having a very hard time finding anything other than Toys :). I have the Toys section memorized by now!!!)

They do have shelves like this, but I'm not sure how much they are.

I went to 8 Targets today, and Im exhauseted. I found 2 plasma cars at the first one, and keeping my eye on dvd player that is 50% off. Other than that, I found nothing that interested me. Bummer...........I was really hoping to find spike.

Oh.........anybody in the KC area looking for the Step 2 puppet theatre........they have 2 of them at Oak Park........for 17.xx

I think its hilarious when ya'll say you went to 8 or 10 Targets around you, I think there is only 4 Targets in the whole state of Montana, we have one 20 mins away, than 1 hr, 2 hr and 4 hr. LOL

found diji today only marked down 50%. Why aren't the mark down consistent from store to store??

Still 30% off for the Diji here. Our 75% markdowns were last Wednesday, but still lots at 30 and 50%. Hopefully, next week if there is anything left.

I did get a mens Cougar golf club set regularly $129.xx for $32.xx.

Also found a George Foreman deep fryer with smart spin, regular $134.xx for $37.xx

Bulk items were marked down 15%

Edited by zooskoo
addition

Which dvd player is on sale? Can anyone load a picture of it? What is diji? Has anyone in the DFW area found anymore plasma car? I'm in desperate need of 2 for my kids. I've gone to 4 targets around my area and can't seem to locate them.

You are insane! :) I have been stalking two Targets for a few weeks now all for Spike! One of the stores is out and the other has a few left, but they are still $65. GRRRR!

Trying to decide if I should get out early and drag the kids to try and get him tomorrow or if it just isn't meant to be. My 3 1/2 year old would LOVE him, but I just can't justify $65.[/QUO

I got spike for $32.48...So I think you should keep on watching him I'm sure he will go to 75% off, if my store did your should to..... eventually, Good Luck!!

Which dvd player is on sale? Can anyone load a picture of it? What is diji? Has anyone in the DFW area found anymore plasma car? I'm in desperate need of 2 for my kids. I've gone to 4 targets around my area and can't seem to locate them.

I finally found 1 yesterday in the automotive dept. make sure to check every dept. they could possibly put it in toys, bikes, ride-ons every where you never know sometimes people just set stuff in the craziest places! Or think they are stashing it to purchase another day so look behind stuff too!!

**Good!! Then does anyone know what department these are in "technically" and therefore if/when they might get discounted?? (Or did I already miss it??)

Hardware/automotive. They are usually in the same aisle as the big trash cans. Not sure where you live, but personally, I think you would be better of if you could get Ikea shelving. They are more sturdy & configurable. But they do tend to be wood, so if that is a problem then it wouldn't work. But I had to do this for my storage facility for my business, and these plastic ones just didn't hold up.

I finally found 1 yesterday in the automotive dept. make sure to check every dept. they could possibly put it in toys, bikes, ride-ons every where you never know sometimes people just set stuff in the craziest places! Or think they are stashing it to purchase another day so look behind stuff too!!

What does it look like?

I found some things marked from 30 to 50 and some that were 50-75 but not many were marked down. I have been watching the Baby Chou chou goes bye bye and it was only down to $19.98 (50%) off.

**Do you remember which items were marked-down 50-75%?

Edited by arelf27

Trying to decide if I should get out early and drag the kids to try and get him tomorrow or if it just isn't meant to be. My 3 1/2 year old would LOVE him, but I just can't justify $65.[/QUO

I got spike for $32.48...So I think you should keep on watching him I'm sure he will go to 75% off, if my store did your should to..... eventually, Good Luck!!

i can't find spike anywhere. my little brother would DIE if he saw this... he'd go BONKERS:eyepoppin