Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2009

Brad

Kc-Traderbear, I did a little checking. It's called a Plasma car. Where in the store did you find it? The number would be helpful. Looks like fun. Thanks for the review.

###204 09 0250 Plasma Car

I found it in the toy section. It comes in a rectangular box. You have to assemble it. The one I got is red... don't know if they came in other colors at Target or not.

###204 09 0250 Plasma Car

I found it in the toy section. It comes in a rectangular box. You have to assemble it. The one I got is red... don't know if they came in other colors at Target or not.

They sell them online, so maybe it was an online return from Christmas? The online DPCI is 242-00-2558

Snow White & Cinderella dresses are both $9.98 at my store. Reg price is $19.99. Those are the only 2 types they have. New dresses are being set up but they are all "Fancy Nancy" brand.

**Thanks!! I haven't seen these at our Targets even before the clearance started - because I was looking to get some diff. ones for a great price. Only saw the Barbie ones which I picked up for $5.99 at 75%. I'm glad I was able to get this one for $2.99!! It is very beautiful too with red bows on the bottom..

I went to 3 more Targets and found some more stuff:

Step 2 Deluxe Canyon Road Train & Track Table for $24.xx reg $99.99

***I'm so envious of all of you guys getting this table! I haven't seen it anywhere here, not even before the clearance started!! Where was it located at the store??

The thing is I was really looking to buy this one for my kids this summer but then decided against it because of the cost. I soo wish I could find one of those!!

If anyone in CT could score one of those or let me know if they see it somewhere I would be so greatefull!!

Walkin' Talkin" Lightning McQueen for $9.xx reg $39.99

**Is that the red one?? I'm pretty sure our stores didn't put it on clearance. I've seen them in the regular isle. Maybe I should scan one next time. I did score a blue one yesterday but not really sure what that one does yet.. It is the same size though..

I'm so excited.... went out to one of the stores around me to make sure they were doing a good job babysitting the endcap full of Smart Cycles until next week. (Still lots there.) Went to the scanner to enter in the Plasma car dpci to check if there was a long shot that they might have another one in their back room. NO go. So, I wandered back to the toy aisle to browse around a bit and way up high on the back shelf were TWO more Plasma cars. I couldn't grab them fast enough. I honestly almost couldn't believe my eyes.

For the past 2 days my 6 and 8yos have been bugging me about getting their own little cars like the 3yo got for HER b-day. I figured there would be no chance at all finding anymore of those. I mean I only ever saw the one at ONE store.

So, that is my deal of the day... also scored a MM fruit punch. YIPEE... (this was the Stanly store for the KC peeps out there.)

This was the first time I entered a dpci like that to try and find something that might have perhaps been in the back. Goes to show it is not necessarily a reliable way to find something, that's for sure.

If I knew how to post a picture from my digital camera, I would take a photo of the actual box that these cars come in. It might help people when they are looking. These boxes weren't stickered at all! (So, if anyone wants to step me through posting a pic from my camera, I can post it. I only know how to copy image addresses from the web and am not sure how to post off my own camera.)

Anyway, they ARE out there. :yup:

I'm so excited.... went out to one of the stores around me to make sure they were doing a good job babysitting the endcap full of Smart Cycles until next week. (Still lots there.) Went to the scanner to enter in the Plasma car dpci to check if there was a long shot that they might have another one in their back room. NO go. So, I wandered back to the toy aisle to browse around a bit and way up high on the back shelf were TWO more Plasma cars. I couldn't grab them fast enough. I honestly almost couldn't believe my eyes.

For the past 2 days my 6 and 8yos have been bugging me about getting their own little cars like the 3yo got for HER b-day. I figured there would be no chance at all finding anymore of those. I mean I only ever saw the one at ONE store.

So, that is my deal of the day... also scored a MM fruit punch. YIPEE... (this was the Stanly store for the KC peeps out there.)

This was the first time I entered a dpci like that to try and find something that might have perhaps been in the back. Goes to show it is not necessarily a reliable way to find something, that's for sure.

If I knew how to post a picture from my digital camera, I would take a photo of the actual box that these cars come in. It might help people when they are looking. These boxes weren't stickered at all! (So, if anyone wants to step me through posting a pic from my camera, I can post it. I only know how to copy image addresses from the web and am not sure how to post off my own camera.)

Here's a couple of pictures I took of the plasma car box:

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u106/randjsmom/005-7.jpg

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u106/randjsmom/002-9.jpg

***I'm so envious of all of you guys getting this table! I haven't seen it anywhere here, not even before the clearance started!! Where was it located at the store??

The thing is I was really looking to buy this one for my kids this summer but then decided against it because of the cost. I soo wish I could find one of those!!

If anyone in CT could score one of those or let me know if they see it somewhere I would be so greatefull!!

**Is that the red one?? I'm pretty sure our stores didn't put it on clearance. I've seen them in the regular isle. Maybe I should scan one next time. I did score a blue one yesterday but not really sure what that one does yet.. It is the same size though..

The red one in the regular aisle is not the same. Here's a couple pictures:

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u106/randjsmom/006-2.jpg

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u106/randjsmom/007-4.jpg

75% toy sale....Love it!!

Got the Step 2 Deluxe Road Train and Track Table $24

Step 2 Custom Kitchen $24

Little Tikes Climb and Slide Castle $17

Little Mommy Gotta Go Doll $14

Disney Princess Sleeping Beauty Horse

Got a lot more but these were the main things I was hoping for....I passed on the Step 2 puppet theatre for $17, kinda kicking myself...but I already had so many BIG boxes!!:)

KC Traderbear...if you happen to find another plasma car, let me know...I saw one the first day I was out and it was only marked 30% so I didn't get it and now I'm kicking myself b/c I'm SURE it was 75%, but I didn't want to lug it to the scanner. But now it's gone (obviously) and my other store doesn't have them. :(

Lesson learned...when it doubt...scan it and buy the thing!

If any one finds the FP dvd player and wants to sell it to me I would really appreciate it. They didn't have it here at my store. I don't think our store had them for the clearance sale. I would really love to get one for my daughter. Just let me know.

Thanks!!

I really love all the great info I get from this site.:D:);)

Ok I went to a different Target (I've only gone to this one once before.)

There were 3 huge shelves that read 75% off but were entirely empty! --Guess I missed the HOT stuff while I was babysitting yesterday :(

I picked up a few things I was sort of interested in, and scanned them hoping they'd be 75% --even though some said 30% and 50%--no such luck that is all they were.

NO DVD players at any markdown.

I would also love to have any extras but that makes 6 of us and I doubt that many extra are around...

+PM me if you got a FP DVD PLAYER at 75% off and you'd want to sell me one.+

I did find, on some aisle by the towels a Dora Explorer Junior Scrabble game, that someone obviously abandoned, it was 3.24 and I got it.

I saw 3 Didj StarWars, but they were $44. and I want them half that. I am wondering if the didj will be around next year and what good is a system I paid $44 for, but can't find any new games for??

No DVD players, no good Cars toys, so so disappointing.

Guess I'd need to go out of state to get a good deal LOL. ;) then that'd waste too much in gas!

Edited by allshoppedout

Ok I went to a different Target (I've only gone to this one once before.)

There were 3 huge shelves that read 75% off but were entirely empty! --Guess I missed the HOT stuff while I was babysitting yesterday :(

I picked up a few things I was sort of interested in, and scanned them hoping they'd be 75% --even though some said 30% and 50%--no such luck that is all they were.

NO DVD players at any markdown.

I would also love to have any extras but that makes 6 of us and I doubt that many extra are around...

+PM me if you got one at 75% off and you'd want to sell me one.+

I did find, on some aisle by the towels a Dora Explorer Junior Scrabble game, that someone obviously abandoned, it was 3.24 and I got it.

I saw 3 Didj StarWars, but they were $44. and I want them half that. I am wondering if the didj will be around next year and what good is a system I paid $44 for, but can't find any new games for??

No DVD players, no good Cars toys, so so disappointing.

Guess I'd need to go out of state to get a good deal LOL. ;) then that'd waste too much in gas!

LOL!! I hear ya!!! I only wish I had more than one target in my area.

:

Ok, I just moved to K.C. from Chicago and I'm going through withdrawals. I knew where all the stores were without batting an eyelash. I keep hearing about the Stalely store. Can you tell me exactly where that is? Is the new one off of 152, close to Zona Rosa? Thanks! I'm just trying to figure out my way around.

I went to my store in Baton Rouge, LA and mostly everything was 50% off. I made my list from this Forum and I went around finding the items that I wanted and scanned them all. I did manage to find the Birthday Play Doh for $2.xx and I found a Bratz sports doll for $1.98. And BTW this is my first official post after trying for months to do so under another user name with no success.

Went back to Target this morning. I was surpised that I was able to find a few more items at 75% that I had not seen the last few times I have been there.

Found the VTech Cyberpocket in Pink $14.xx

Magnetix Icoaster $22.xx

Airhogs helicopter $3.xx

Boys rollerblades $4.xx

I know I bought more toys, but I can't remember what.

I found a Camp Rock rolling suitcase. It was marked $3.48. When the cashier rang it up it rang up $7.xx. She changed the price so I got it for $3.48.

Finally found some shoes marked down to 75%. No boots left though and that is what I really wanted. Did get a few pair of choes though.

Also found some ladies panties that were on clearance for $2.xx for 4 pairs. When the cashier scanned them they scanned for $0.08. I went back and bought all they had left. I will give some to my mom and my sister.

Went back to Target this morning. I was surpised that I was able to find a few more items at 75% that I had not seen the last few times I have been there.

Found the VTech Cyberpocket in Pink $14.xx

Magnetix Icoaster $22.xx

Airhogs helicopter $3.xx

Boys rollerblades $4.xx

I know I bought more toys, but I can't remember what.

I found a Camp Rock rolling suitcase. It was marked $3.48. When the cashier rang it up it rang up $7.xx. She changed the price so I got it for $3.48.

Finally found some shoes marked down to 75%. No boots left though and that is what I really wanted. Did get a few pair of choes though.

Also found some ladies panties that were on clearance for $2.xx for 4 pairs. When the cashier scanned them they scanned for $0.08. I went back and bought all they had left. I will give some to my mom and my sister.

Good find on the Cyberpocket, I haven't even seen them around.

What kind of panties were they, and what kind of packaging? TIA

Lucky you! I saw those but thought they were long gone. Was going to go and pick one up. Do you remember if they have any more of the LIttle tikes tool boxes up there on the wall shelf still?

Ok, I just moved to K.C. from Chicago and I'm going through withdrawals. I knew where all the stores were without batting an eyelash. I keep hearing about the Stalely store. Can you tell me exactly where that is? Is the new one off of 152, close to Zona Rosa? Thanks! I'm just trying to figure out my way around.

Welcome to the city! Stanly is waaayyy south of Zona Rosa. It's 151st Street and 69 Hwy... one of the least shopped Targets in the city (or has been typically anyway). Sure wouldn't have guessed it the morning of the toy sale though. It was busier than anywhere I went that day. I think that store probably had the biggest surplus of toys leftover.

Good find on the Cyberpocket, I haven't even seen them around.

What kind of panties were they, and what kind of packaging? TIA

I had not seen the cyberpocker either. Today was the first time I had seen it and I had been to this Target three times since the toy sale started. I am thinking it was either a return or someone had stashed it and it was found.

The panties are Hanes Lowrise Hipsters. The packaging is clear with some purple.

I am not sure what the numbers are that everyone lists here. Are they the numbers on the back of tha packaging? I can list that number if you would like.

I had not seen the cyberpocker either. Today was the first time I had seen it and I had been to this Target three times since the toy sale started. I am thinking it was either a return or someone had stashed it and it was found.

The panties are Hanes Lowrise Hipsters. The packaging is clear with some purple.

I am not sure what the numbers are that everyone lists here. Are they the numbers on the back of tha packaging? I can list that number if you would like.

The numbers on the clearance (orange) stickers on the items, it's like Targets item number for every item in the store.

The red one in the regular aisle is not the same. Here's a couple pictures:

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u106/randjsmom/006-2.jpg

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u106/randjsmom/007-4.jpg

**You're right! I snuck out the house Tonight to go look at yet another Target (17 miles drive) and took another look at those McQueens in the regular isle. They are not the talking McQueen but they do look similar (not sure what they do.)

Also I was sooo hoping to score that train table. Well, I did finally see it at the store. But unfortunately it was still at 69.99 (30%.)

**You're right! I snuck out the house Tonight to go look at yet another Target (17 miles drive) and took another look at those McQueens in the regular isle. They are not the talking McQueen but they do look similar (not sure what they do.)

Also I was sooo hoping to score that train table. Well, I did finally see it at the store. But unfortunately it was still at 69.99 (30%.)

Did you scan the train table? The one I bought was marked $69.99 but scanned $24.98. Luckily DH was with me and took it down off the top shelf and went over and scanned it. :yup: