cabbage patch kids clothes?!

My daughter asked Santa to bring a present for her "baby" (an original baby cabbage patch kid), some clothes. Target, Walmart AND Toys R Us do not carry any of the clothes that i've found! Does anyone know where I can get some? I've even tried other doll clothes that say they will fit that size doll...except they dont because of the big plastic head :(

well, hit Walmart today (with 5 million of my not so closest friends)...not much by way of newborn/premie clothes at all...saw the santa outfits, but they were $15 and too big for the doll. Ended up finding the boxes of new spring clothes (if you believe it they are setting up the valentines stuff/spring stuff now)...picked out 2 spring outfits for the doll (sleaveless would work better for the arms)...$6 total :) Thanks for the idea, I hope they fit the doll!!! (well at least i'm covered if they dont since Santa is a man and has an excuse for girls clothes, lol).

well, hit Walmart today (with 5 million of my not so closest friends)...not much by way of newborn/premie clothes at all...saw the santa outfits, but they were $15 and too big for the doll. Ended up finding the boxes of new spring clothes (if you believe it they are setting up the valentines stuff/spring stuff now)...picked out 2 spring outfits for the doll (sleaveless would work better for the arms)...$6 total :) Thanks for the idea, I hope they fit the doll!!! (well at least i'm covered if they dont since Santa is a man and has an excuse for girls clothes, lol).

hahaha since Santa is a man and has an excuse for girls clothes, lol).

My dolls have preemie clothes on. Looked at some at Walmart yesterday on the clearance rack. Also I made diaper bags for 3 of my gd's at christmas and the diapers were so expensive I went on ebay and bought real Micro preemie diapers. I paid 1.00 a piece for them . They are half the size of real preemie diapers . I was told they cannot be bought in stores as they come from a neonatal unit supply. They fit the girls dolls perfect. They had velcro tabs and will last longer than the cheap doll diapers.