Leapfrog Crammer $14.99 Toys R Us

debbieshops2003

I just got back from Toys R Us. They had the Leapfrog Crammer on sale for $14.99. You don't need a coupon. I didn't see this in the ad. But there was a sign right next to them. They are regularly $59.99. You can upload flash cards for your kids to study. Seems like a great price to me.

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3104363

http://trus.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/pTRU1-4741896reg.jpg

Where are you located? I am in PA. I wonder if it is all TRU that have it for that price. I would love to get it for my DD. I saw it on Amazon for $23.99 (no shipping no tax) but I did not jump on it. I am hoping it will go down after Xmas. Right now it is $39.97 on Amazon.

I just got back from Toys R Us. They had the Leapfrog Crammer on sale for $14.99. You don't need a coupon. I didn't see this in the ad. But there was a sign right next to them. They are regularly $59.99. You can upload flash cards for your kids to study. Seems like a great price to me.

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3104363

http://trus.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/pTRU1-4741896reg.jpg

I just bought it too!! Thanks so much for the post. I am in texas and it was 14.99. I used my $15.00 reward bucks and did not have to pay tax on it. Not sure why...but the cashier said since I purchased a 15.00 item....i did not have to pay tax. Weird. She even checked with the manager. So...free for me. Thanks again!

Where are you located? I am in PA. I wonder if it is all TRU that have it for that price. I would love to get it for my DD. I saw it on Amazon for $23.99 (no shipping no tax) but I did not jump on it. I am hoping it will go down after Xmas. Right now it is $39.97 on Amazon.

I'm in Southern California. It wasn't an advertised special (that I saw). But the sign was up in the store. And they had about 10 of them or more. It wasn't like it was a return or a last item.

I am wondering if they are going to be coming out with an updated version??

If they are, I'd rather be paying $14.99 for the old one than $59.99 (or more) for the new one.

Does anyone know about the FLY fusion? Are they worth buying??

My boys got that for Christmas last year. It is a cool idea. They don't use it as much as I thought they would. But you have to use their paper and it is about $8.00 a notebook.

This is my first post. This is my first year on GottaDeal and I have gotten some fantastic deals. Thanks OP for listing this deal. I ran out to my local Toys R Us and sure enough, they had the Leapfrog Crammer for $14.99. My 9 year old son is going to love this and so will I.

This is my first post. This is my first year on GottaDeal and I have gotten some fantastic deals. Thanks OP for listing this deal. I ran out to my local Toys R Us and sure enough, they had the Leapfrog Crammer for $14.99. My 9 year old son is going to love this and so will I.

Welcome to GottaDeal. It is great year and the deals keep coming even after the holidays. :D

My TRU in Tacoma did not have this deal but..my Costco had the crammer bundle: includes crammer, case and 3 faceplates for $12.97. Friend of mine picked up 2 for me 30 minutes ago so that I can return the 2 that I paid $30 for around Thanksgiving. She and I both thank you for the heads up!

Becky

My TRU in Tacoma did not have this deal but..my Costco had the crammer bundle: includes crammer, case and 3 faceplates for $12.97. Friend of mine picked up 2 for me 30 minutes ago so that I can return the 2 that I paid $30 for around Thanksgiving. She and I both thank you for the heads up!

Becky

That is a great deal. I don't have a costco any where near me.

Does anyone know about the FLY fusion? Are they worth buying??

My daughter got this for Christmas and she loves it. The person who gave it to her got it at Target right after Thanksgiving for a great price... Could this be an item that goes % off after Christmas? It could be a great thing to stock up on for the elementary agers... Always love to have several gifts stock piled and this one will work for a girl or a boy!