Tru-Tech Dual Screen DVD player @ Target?

tat281

Target has this on sale this week for $88. Does anyone have this? I can't find it on amazon to see any reviews. I believe this is the same one they had on sale during BF. I would like to get one of these for myself and my mom possibly but only if its a good brand.

Actually, its $83 now...even cheaper than the BF price. I paid $88 for mine after PAing it on BF. I can't comment on the quality because we haven't opened the box yet. Its wrapped up and waiting for Christmas.

I'm hoping it keeps my 3 yo entertained on our 9 hour road trip next year! We chose this one because of the price and also because it had inputs for games ect.

Here are a few reviews from Targets website:

http://www.target.com/Trutech-Dual-7-PDVD-LMD-5702RT/dp/B001AJG036/sr=1-2/qid=1229978741/ref=sr_1_2/602-1132524-4625409?ie=UTF8&index=target&rh=k%3Atrutech%20portable%20dvd&page=1

Edited by shoppinmama

Actually, its $83 now...even cheaper than the BF price. I paid $88 for mine after PAing it on BF. I can't comment on the quality because we haven't opened the box yet. Its wrapped up and waiting for Christmas.

I'm hoping it keeps my 3 yo entertained on our 9 hour road trip next year! We chose this one because of the price and also because it had inputs for games ect.

Here are a few reviews from Targets website:

http://www.target.com/Trutech-Dual-7-PDVD-LMD-5702RT/dp/B001AJG036/sr=1-2/qid=1229978741/ref=sr_1_2/602-1132524-4625409?ie=UTF8&index=target&rh=k%3Atrutech%20portable%20dvd&page=1

Same for us. I'm leaving on teh 27th to drive my kids to my dad's for a week. Hopefully these are better than the Emerson ones we got a couple of years ago. They worked for about 4 months :(

I bought this last year for my son and family who travel from Fl. here to Maryland 2 times a year. I has so far worked just fine for 3 trips now and I don't know how much they use it just around town. I did try to get the differernce from BF $88.00 to $83.00 but they said it had to be within 14 days. I would have to return it and buy another one...I passed it is already wrapped for my daughter and her family.