Tiered Computer Desk, Pewter/Clear Glass $20.00 @ OfficeMax.com

elite2058

Tiered Computer Desk, Pewter/Clear Glass

by Sauder | Item # 21067925 | Manufacturer #

A metal and glass computer desk with extra storage space for all your desk needs.

Usually ships in 1 to 3 days.

Price $169.99

Savings $149.99

Our price: $20.00 EA plus shipping

http://www.officemax.com/omax/catalog/sku.jsp?skuId=21067925&srccode=cii_5784816&cpncode=24-14492474-2&cm_ven=Performics&cm_cat=DealCatcher.com&cm_pla=GoldenCAN-%20OfficeMax&cm_ite=GoldenCAN-%20OfficeMax&affcode=performics&siteID=k2164&mid=

http://content.officemax.com/catalog/images/397x353/21067925i_01.jpg

Product Shipping Price x QTY = Product Total

Tiered Computer Desk, Pewter/Clear Glass

item no. 21067925 Expected to ship in 1 to 3 days $169. 99

$ 20.00

EA

2 $40.00

Subtotal:

Shipping:

Surcharges:

Taxes:

$40.00

$7.95Items in the cart incurring a waste recycling fee are summed on the surcharge line. $0.00

$3.84

Total:$51.79

Total Savings:

$299.98

THANK YOU SO MUCH Got 2 of them shipped to me!:yup::eyepoppin:D

What a great deal!!!! We just got my sister a new desktop and she doesn't have a desk!!! Thanks OP... I have called several stores in my area to see if they have it in stock and they do, but they are saying the retail price is $99.99 and it is on sale $49.99 but I was told if I printed it and brought it to the store they would price match... Def. call first, but it is worth a shot since you can't add it to your cart anymore online and it saves on shipping!!! THANKS HTH someone!!!

I can't find this again either... I came to my parents house to print this out (our printer is down) and now it is no longer to be found.. :( if it comes back up PLEASE let me know!!! THANKS

If you want I can make you a copy and mail it to u, I printed it out and I live in Oh so it should be there by Tues.

Princess, I called my local OM and asked if they had the desk. I printed out the first page of this thread and took it with me - I also took the $10 off a $20 or more purchase. Long story short, I bought 3 desks at $10.99 each!!

Try that. Hope it helps. It's a nice desk too! Let us know how you make out.

They suck. I got an email saying it would be delayed as it was going to be shipped from another location. No problem with that. Then about an hour ago i get the mickey mouse message that it was an error and to forget about it. Does anyone know what the law may be on this nonsense that these companies pull. Sears sucks did the same thing with the wrench set special. Never even emailed a cancellation notice.

Office max sucks......

Bullsh**. I just threw my old desk out. Iam so pissed right now. . I just called and they gave me the BS about they dont honor typos

This site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. OfficeMax will not honor orders placed as a result of a technical inaccuracy or typographical error. Changes are periodically added to the information herein; these changes will be incorporated in updates of the site. OfficeMax may make improvements and/or changes in the product(s) and/or the program(s) described in this site at any time without notice.

http://about.officemax.com/legal/

My scanner isn't working or I would make a copy for u guys.

I got the last one in my store, in the store they ar 40 or 49, they weren't super happy about giving me it at that price, but they really didn't give me any hassle, u could just see it in their faces. Didn't know about the 10 off that would have been even sweeter, but 20 is good enough for me.