Bath and body coupon question!!!!!!

Shiloh59

Just went to BBW with coupons. I had the coupon for free item up to 13.00 with 10.00 purchase. They had the scentports 2/20.00 so this was a really good deal. Meant I would get them for 5.00 each. The cashier rang them as regular price and gave me 12.50 off so I had to pay 6.25 each. When I questioned her she said If they gave me sale price I couldnt use my coupon. Can anyone help me with this?????? Im really aggrevated!:mad:

If it is bundled 2/20, if you buy it separate, you are charged at regular price.

Because your coupon was a free item, it charged one item at regular price. It won't combine the two coupons and the sale.

Now if you bought 2 of the items and brought a third one up to the register, then you'd get the third one for free. I had bought 10.00 of antibacterial soap during their last sale, used the coupon, and got a lotion for free. They didn't charge me regular price because I had purchased the minimum.

I think their sales people MAKE UP STUFF as they go along. Here is my experience:::::Okay, I went to BBW today and had my coupons ready. It was TOTALLY a BAD experience. 1. They were not open at 9:00. I had to enter through the EXPRESS store and the workers were milling around inside BBW. I asked them what time they opened. They said 9. I said it's 9:20. They said, well come on in i guess. UGH 2. I asked if they had any lamby blankets or robes, all 75% off. NOPE! 3. Then, worker goes behind the counter, calls a friend and i over hear her say we just got two lamby blankets in. come get my card and you can buy then. UGH So, I go back to same employee and ask if they have any lamby blankets or robes. Again, NOPE! 4. I wanted some spice plugins for 6$ I went to check out and they rang up 3.12. The SAME employee from above phone incident CHANGED the price to 6.00. When i asked what in the world she was doing, she said they were 6.00 and she couldn't give me the 3.12 price. WHAT?????????????????!!!!!! After several arguments, i told her i didn't want those. Then after the transaction was complete and she grabbed my cheapest coupon, (she could see all of them out on the counter with all the appropriate free stuff on top) applied it, TORE IT UP, and then said, I can only take one Coupon at a time. WHAT???????????????? I told her to cancel the entire order. i walked out, called customer headquarters and TOLD THREE DIFFERENT depts. my thoughts on SAID EMPLOYEE!!! Needless to say, I have a ton of gift cards coming my way, and they lady at CS said to walk back inside, stay on the line and she would personnaly call SAID employee and tell her to honor the 3.12 plugin price. I was FURIOUS as SAID employee because she had taken the plugins i wanted to purchase and put them with her stash of lamby blankets and said someone must have already purchased the. PURCHASED THEM MY BASS!!!! SHE DID@@@@ UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Freesia is correct. Mabennet - I know it is hard, but try the store again after Xmas when you may have some of the "we're sorry" GC in hand... I bet the employee in question has been fired and you have a better experience.

There are jerks in every bunch, and that store seems to have found one.

I got all my other stuff with my other coupons at the sale price even. I used 5 different cpns and everything else rang up at the sale price and she just took off the sale price for my freebie. When I asked if they were on sale for 2/20.00 she looked at the shelf and said I guess they are. She then fed me the story about having to pay full price to use my cpn. I think she just didnt want to rering my stuff!!!!!!! I think I may just call the main office too!!!!!

I wasn't allowed to use my "free product up to $13.00 coupon" with a gift set or sale. I had to buy regularly price items in order to use it, but when I had the $10 off $30 coupon I could use that for a sale or gift set. It also depends on the store. I've had a store that would allow me to use it and others that wouldn't. You just have to ask.

I LOVE my B&B store and it's employees! I was there last week and used ALOT of coupons. The clerk laid all of my things on the counter and put together many *combinations* trying to find the best and cheapest way to for me to get it all.

I must have had (5) $10 off $30 coupons, Free Product coupons, etc, and she smiled the whole way through and meant it!

Sorry some of you have had bad experiences. Sounds like some of the holiday help that was hired don't reallly care about what they do.