TRU Friday-Saturday sale (starts 3pm Friday) good game deals + good toy deals...

Azzycat

this is my local ad http://toysrus.shoplocal.com/toysrus/default.aspx?action=entryflash&

19.99 for DS games: Spore, Littlest Pet Shop Winter, LPS Jungle, LPS Garden

39.99 KNex Motorized Madness Ball Machine

***There is a 50% off coupon for this machine in the daily coupons!!****

12.50 Sansa SanDisk MP3 Shaker

$4.99 ToothTunes Toothbrushes...AND they are BUY 1 GET TWO FREE!!!!

9.99 for Tinkerbell, Indy and the Crystal Skull, or Kung Fu Panda DVD

4.98 Scene It Board Game Nick Tunes or Pirates of the Caribbean

9.99 Big Beach Sports Wii, Cars (any system), or Zoo Tycoon 2 DS

more is picture. it's a pretty good sale :)

Wouldn't you know we are having a really bad ice storm right now... Just brought out the dogs and my back deck is ALL ICE> My one dog slipped. Doubt I will be traveling today.

We were hit with a ton of snow last night and it is still snowing. I wont be able to make it there today either.

Thanks! I finally have a list for Toys R Us. We don't have snow here (sunny southern California) but it is COLD!!!! It is 38 degrees right now at 9:10 AM. That is totally NOT like So. Cal! How do you people do it with the cold. We are so not cut out for this. If we have to have cold, I wish we could have snow to let the kids play in. Thank God this is the last day of school. Now I can keep the kids in the warm house and bake cookies and keep warm. :D

Man, i should NOT have looked! They have LOST season 4 for $25.99!!!! AGH!!!!! I just asked my dad to pick this up for me :( I find it's hard to ask others for presents when I can find the things sooooo much cheaper ;-) anyone else have this problem?

This is me! DH went Christmas shopping last night and I made him take my coupon binder "just in case" there was anything in there he might need :) Maybe I need professional help??:confused:

Will any store price match the toothbrushes? I thought the sale started at 3:00, but it looked like it started in the morning.

Where is the tinkerbell coupon?

If you are a Disney movie rewards member, there are $3 coupons under the member offers section that you can print for any Disney movie (you can print 10).

I couldn't believe it. i went at 8 :30 this morning and got everything I went for. The 3 Tooth tunes for $4.99..i couldn't believe that., both Wii games for $9.99..they are for a 8 year old so it was perfect. I heard the girl say they were going to restock later snce it is a 2 day sale.

Man, i should NOT have looked! They have LOST season 4 for $25.99!!!! AGH!!!!! I just asked my dad to pick this up for me :( I find it's hard to ask others for presents when I can find the things sooooo much cheaper ;-) anyone else have this problem?

I soooo have this problem! LOL I'm always like where did you get it? How much? Just give me cash and I'll buy my own present! :rolleyes: