TomTom ONE 125 for 89.99 on Amazon.com Gold Box deal of the Day

thewilfords

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51mrIBNFe7L._SL500_AA280_.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/TomTom-ONE-3-5-Inch-Portable-Navigator/dp/B001H9NR2Q/ref=xs_gb_A1AWRJ10PZSJ7J?%5Fencoding=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_p=441937901&pf_rd_s=right-1&pf_rd_t=701&pf_rd_i=20&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=0G74WN44KRT0EC1HZCV1

TomTom ONE 125 3.5-Inch Portable GPS Navigator

Other products by TomTom

19 Reviews

5 star: (5)

4 star: (7)

3 star: (0)

2 star: (4)

1 star: (3)

See all 19 customer reviews...

See all discussions...

(19 customer reviews) | More about this product

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

List Price: $179.95

Price: $89.99 & eligible for free shipping with Amazon Prime

You Save: $89.96 (50%)

Special Offers Available

What Is Subscribe & Save?

When you order through Subscribe & Save, you'll automatically receive a new shipment of the item in intervals you select at a discount on our everyday price. Plus, all subscription orders ship free. We'll charge your credit card for each order only when the item is shipped, and you may cancel at any time.

To start a subscription for this product, choose a quantity and delivery schedule, then click "Subscribe now!" You'll be asked to provide a shipping address, credit card, and billing address. Once the order is placed, your first shipment will be processed and your subscription activated.

More on our Subscribe & Save program

In Stock.

Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.

Is this a pretty good deal!?

If this is the model you want, this is the cheapest I've seen it yet. Almost every store had it for $99.00 on Black Friday, but since that time, I've not seen it for under like $130.

I finally broke down and ordered two of the Garmin 350s two days ago. I didn't get them at this price, but I think it's the better model for what I wanted for my kids.

If this is the model you want, this is the cheapest I've seen it yet. Almost every store had it for $99.00 on Black Friday, but since that time, I've not seen it for under like $130.

I finally broke down and ordered two of the Garmin 350s two days ago. I didn't get them at this price, but I think it's the better model for what I wanted for my kids.

I really just want a GPS unit. I don't have a model in mind per se. hahah

I really just want a GPS unit. I don't have a model in mind per se. hahah

i got it when it dropped to 99 last week on amazon. Its a great deal otherwise I see for no less than $129 . I have a garmin so no clue about this but a friend has it and loves it so I bought 1 for BIL. If I didnt spend so much on mine when the prices were mad high, i would buy another but now I gotta get my $ worth lol

I was curious to see what the price of this was today (12/18) and it is $99. So the Gold Box deal of yesterday was really only a $10 savings. While $10 is $10. It isn't the savings that they made it out to be if you purchased it yesterday. So anyone that still wants to purchase this can do so at only $10 more than yesterday.