Littlest Pet Shop Nintendo DS-$19.99 each

tat281

I didn't see this posted anywhere but Kmart has these on sale this week for $19.99 each. They are in the ad for this week. It shows all 3 versions(Garden, Winter, Jungle) in the paper. I don't see them on the website so the sale is either instore only or they are out of stock online. I might try to price match this at Walmart.:D

I bought this game from Toys R US but returned it and purchased it from K Mart during this sale. Normally it's $29.99. I had a $3.00 off card at Toys R Us but this is still a better deal plus they refunded everything and gave back the $3.00 credit as well.

I wish I hadn't bought them at TRU a few months ago at the B2G1 sale. Sounds silly, I know, but I really am trying to shop at Kmart. They have spectacular toy deals this holiday, better than Target and Walmart. Lots of B2G1 sales. I really want them to stay around and continue having great sales. I've heard they are not doing well financially and I really don't want them to become the next recession victim. They carry obscure stuff I can't find elsewhere and they do cycle through really great sales. (wish they had higher quality clothes, but it sure is cute...)

I would buy these at kmart if I didn't buy them earlier!

They also have Lock's Quest on sale. I debated getting that one, too.

I didn't see this posted anywhere but Kmart has these on sale this week for $19.99 each. They are in the ad for this week. It shows all 3 versions(Garden, Winter, Jungle) in the paper. I don't see them on the website so the sale is either instore only or they are out of stock online. I might try to price match this at Walmart.:D

Let us know if Walmart price-matched.

Thanks!

I got one of these when Circuit City had them on sale for $23.99. I got it price matched at Sears and they gave me an extra 10 percent off of that. I think my total was about $23 with tax. I will probably keep it. Not worth the time and effort and gas to return it. Thanks for letting us know though. I totally missed that in my Kmart ad on Sunday.

This is a very good deal at K-Mart but...is anyone having a problem getting the "Winter" version? That one seems to be the most popular of the three. I grabbed it recently with the TRU B2G$10off deal...total price down to $24.99, but TRU gave an exclusive LPS stylus free with the purchase (my daughter will like that little extra).

BTW...our local K-mart had FABULOUS customer service on Black Friday. They gave out rainchecks for the Sony Blu-Ray players ($179 on BF) that are good through the end of the year. Very impressed! :yup: