Mario cart for wii befor christmas

Shaneb1

$49 at Gamestop. You'll probably want a second steering wheel, they have them for $10 at Gamestop as well. Not the same as the Wii wheel, but it works OK. You might want to buy a Wii wheel if you don't want a conflict over the wheel.. Good luck!

$49 at Gamestop. You'll probably want a second steering wheel, they have them for $10 at Gamestop as well. Not the same as the Wii wheel, but it works OK. You might want to buy a Wii wheel if you don't want a conflict over the wheel.. Good luck!

you'll also need a second remote for the second wheel I found out the hard way lol

I just got myself Mario Kart at Gamestop. It was used and I had a 20% off coupon. I think it

was marked $39.99, took 20% off that, then another 10% off using their Edge card. I think I

paid a little less than $30 total. The game is like new..has all the original paperwork etc plus

it is guaranteed.

I want to go buy myself a wheel now. You can use the wiimote but it is more fun using a

wheel :tongue1: Very fun game and of course the graphics and colors are amazing.

I just love Mario but Luigi is my favorite..of course there is Baby Mario too..so cute :yup:

The sales guy at my local gamestop said you really dont need to purchase an extra wheel besides the one it comes with cause you can steer with the wiimote alone.

FYI - you need a remote for each player if they want to race at the same time. The wheel does not come with a remote, you have to install a remote into each wheel.