Was $80 Is $20 FLY Fusion™ Pentop Computer @ LeapFrog

vsa3janes

Thank you OP. I got the Ultimate homework package for $29.99 down from $160+. I also got the Math fastcomp, ink refills, brain teasers, multiplication and division and refills (3) notebook (2), free music studion pro, a crammer case (still have to get the crammer) all for $79.92.

My kids have the original Fly pen 1.0. I think they are probably coming out with a new one for 2009 that is why the prices are so low. Hopefully this will help my DD10 with her math.

If anyone sees the Leapfrog Crammer for a good price let me know. I saw it on Amazon for $23.99 but did not jump on it in time. It is now $26.99 on Amazon and $39.99 on the Leapfrog site.

Thank you OP. I got the Ultimate homework package for $29.99 down from $160+. I also got the Math fastcomp, ink refills, brain teasers, multiplication and division and refills (3) notebook (2), free music studion pro, a crammer case (still have to get the crammer) all for $79.92.

My kids have the original Fly pen 1.0. I think they are probably coming out with a new one for 2009 that is why the prices are so low. Hopefully this will help my DD10 with her math.

If anyone sees the Leapfrog Crammer for a good price let me know. I saw it on Amazon for $23.99 but did not jump on it in time. It is now $26.99 on Amazon and $39.99 on the Leapfrog site.

What age do you think the crammer is good for?

I know! I almost forgot too! I'm sorry I didn't post sooner, but I just saw this deal. I was surprised to find them on the mypoint list, but it was there.

I bought my stuff this afternoon. I spent $79. Its ok because now I see that the Ultimate home gift pack has gone up by $10 to $39.99. Next time I will know to go thru mypoints

When you order the ultimate homework pack, (may sound dumb) but you have to order the pen also right? Just checking to make sure before I place the order for my kids.

The set includes:

FLY Fusion™ Pentop Computer

FLY Fusion™ Writing software

FLY Fusion™ Algebra software

FLY Fusion™ Spanish Translator software

FLY Fusion™ Purple Notebook

Plus 13 FLY Fusion games, an additional notebook, accessories and $10 in FLYbucks™

When you order the ultimate homework pack, (may sound dumb) but you have to order the pen also right? Just checking to make sure before I place the order for my kids.

It comes with the pen thats why it was such a good deal when I got it for $29.99 earlier today.

We have the original fly pen and my DS has had it since he was about 8 or 9. He is now 13 and Dd is 10. I bought this one and I am thinking about getting another pen so we would have 2. They sent me a 15% off $50 coupon I can use thru 12/24, but there is still the shipping charge which works out to more than the discount. My first order got free shipping.