build a bear gift cards

Gail14

I received $40 for $30. I'm not a Stuff Fur Stuff member. I ordered them on the 26th of November and received them on I believe the 4th of December.

I actually tried to cancel them on November 27th (long story) but they did not reply to me until Dec 5th the day after I received them in the mail. They said the couldn't cancel because they had already been shipped. :rolleyes: They finally charged my account for them on December 4th.

I got 1 order out of 2, the second was shipped but never received. I contacted them, since I was charged for the order and they said they'd send out another one. THe confirmation of the new order shows a 30.00 gift card and a 4.** one and then one for like .37 cents or something....so odd. I hope I get a full 10.00 gift card and not a 30.00 one and a 5.00 one.....that's not what I paid for. Well, I mean I paid 35.00 but still, that was for a 30.00 and a 10.00 using that 5.00 code.

I got one of my orders last week, paid $25 for $40 worth of cards. The other order was canceled and I called to find out why and was told because the discount couldn't be used on gc, blah, blah. I asked why I got an order of the cards and why others were getting them too and she said that they couldn't help that some got through before being canceled. I told her how many others I knew had their orders reinstated after being canceled because they were fur members and she said that I wasn't. I told her that I was but I couldn't put the order under my member # because my dd had the card in her purse and I didn't know where it was. She looked me up and reinstated my order. Anyway, sorry for rambling but I just got confirmation that my order shipped today so I will have both of mine!