Playskool Kota the Triceratops Dinosaur - now $99.99 (Was $299.99) @ ToysRus

noehlp

OMG, I'm so excited. I just called TRU and they are $99 in store. It should be that price everywhere. You may want to call just to be sure. Plus, I still have a $10.00 off purchase and $10 left on a gift card. My DS4 is going to be thrilled. Now, I just have to find room for him. LOL

I am in Wichita Ks and I called Wal-mart to see if they would price match. After talking to a very nice supervisor who told me they would, and having him check to make sure it was in stock, he came back on the line and told me that Kota is already on sale in store for $99.00. So that might help some of you on shipping costs! I am going out to Wal-Mart to get Kota at this great price with no shipping charges! Hope this helps someone! : )

Thank you SO much for posting this! MY DS3 is completely obsessed with Kota. I called TRU and they have 1 left at $99.99, plus I have a 20% off coupon. My DH just left to drive the hour to TRU in hopes that they still have it. If not, I'm hoping and praying that one of the WalMarts or Targets will have one for $100. It was the top thing on DS3's list, but with 4 kids we couldn't afford $300! :)

Thank you SO much for posting this! MY DS3 is completely obsessed with Kota. I called TRU and they have 1 left at $99.99, plus I have a 20% off coupon. My DH just left to drive the hour to TRU in hopes that they still have it. If not, I'm hoping and praying that one of the WalMarts or Targets will have one for $100. It was the top thing on DS3's list, but with 4 kids we couldn't afford $300! :)

Where is it that you are getting either the 20% off coupon? THANKS!!

Where is it that you are getting either the 20% off coupon, or the $10 off a $100 purchase?? THANKS!!

I got 2- 20% off 1 item coupons with the Toys R Us Big Toy Book mailed to me in October. I don't think the in store books had them, just the ones that were mailed to people.

I ended up seeing the one on Amazon before DH made it out of town, so I ordered it, called him, and saved him driving 2 hours to try and get the last one at TRU. I'm SO excited for my son to see him on Christmas!!! :)

Thanks tn20....I got one of those, but unfortunately must have thrown it out...darn!! Got it on Amazon as well... would've been nice to save the extra $20, and my TRU has like 5 left also....Oh well....As long as my little dude is happy, I'll survive!

It would have cost my DH about $15-$20 in gas to drive up there, so even though $80 would have been awesome, paying $99 on Amazon worked out about even for me. :) I'm glad you got one on Amazon for your lil guy, though!!! The deal seemed to have gone FAST!

already back up to 159.99 @ amazon...only 1 left in stock!! crazy stuff!!!

Still showing 184.99 when I look

Playskool Kota My Triceratops Dinosaur

Other products by Playskool

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

List Price: $299.99

Price: $184.99 & eligible for free shipping with Amazon Prime

You Save: $115.00 (38%)

In Stock.

Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.