KOTA The triceratops Kohl's $157.50 shipped

joylarge

I order the s'mores pony on the 5th and it just shipped yesterday. There's a processing/shipping chart under FAQ's gives you a time frame of when you can expect your order. Standard shipping takes anywhere from 7 to 10 days processing time, priority is faster but not free shipping.

http://www.kohlscorporation.com/customer_service/ShippingTracking/Shipping&OrderTracking.html#shippingfaq

I ordered Smores on the 5th and it is soppossed to be here tomorrow.

Mine is suppose to be here Tuesday.

Although unfortunately it comes out cheaper today with the new codes. Today it would have been $138 including tax whereas on the 5th I paid $166 including tax.

YIPEE!! I didn't order the Kota but I did get the Smores for $141 shipped with tax. I am so very happy about that because I was almost ready to order Butterscotch on Amazon for the $150 price they had - this is so much better.

Thanks for the thread - you made my day :)

Yeah I just reordered Smores and saved an additional $30! I am going to just return the other one to the store.

Kohls SHOULD just adjust the receipts. It would save them so much in shipping. I don't get it. :confused: I just called and asked them if they would adjust Bisquit that I purchased and is shipping today. But no, they said I had to re-order and return to the store. They can't cancel the other order. They can't adjust it. Seems like they are wasting money. And now I have to make an additional trip to the store to return it. What a pain!!! That doesn't seem like the best business plan. She said she could adjust to the sale price, but not use the Kohls Coupon Code. What??? It is THEIR coupon code. It makes NO sense!!! I think they should re-think that business plan. That is money down the drain for them. Not to mention, I'm taking an item out of their inventory that is supposedly a "hot toy" this season that they could potentially sell to somebody else. Store policies drive me crazy. :cheesy:

Thanks for posting these coupon codes....I would have totally missed this one!!!!! I just assumed I would get a better deal with the 30% off??

Kohls SHOULD just adjust the receipts. It would save them so much in shipping. I don't get it. :confused: I just called and asked them if they would adjust Bisquit that I purchased and is shipping today. But no, they said I had to re-order and return to the store. They can't cancel the other order. They can't adjust it. Seems like they are wasting money. And now I have to make an additional trip to the store to return it. What a pain!!! That doesn't seem like the best business plan. She said she could adjust to the sale price, but not use the Kohls Coupon Code. What??? It is THEIR coupon code. It makes NO sense!!! I think they should re-think that business plan. That is money down the drain for them. Not to mention, I'm taking an item out of their inventory that is supposedly a "hot toy" this season that they could potentially sell to somebody else. Store policies drive me crazy. :cheesy:

Thanks for posting these coupon codes....I would have totally missed this one!!!!! I just assumed I would get a better deal with the 30% off??

I emailed them about a price adjustment. I'm not holding my breath on it though. I have no Kohls store around here to return it to so that is out of the question. But hey, $166 is still a great price and my daughter will be thrilled since she specifically asked for S'mores and not butterscotch.

OK, so could someone help me please? I'm new to this ordering on-line thing (although I'm learning to love it as the rain pours down outside). You can use more than one code when you order something? How do you do that? I am sitting here with a handfull of codes but I was under the impression from reading on them you could use only one. I mean, if I use all the codes they have sent me, they may wind up owing ME money. LOL I was going to order towels & sheets tonight but thought I would only get 15% off and would have to pay shipping. Hey, if I can get a break, I can sure use it!

OK, so could someone help me please? I'm new to this ordering on-line thing (although I'm learning to love it as the rain pours down outside). You can use more than one code when you order something? How do you do that? I am sitting here with a handfull of codes but I was under the impression from reading on them you could use only one. I mean, if I use all the codes they have sent me, they may wind up owing ME money. LOL I was going to order towels & sheets tonight but thought I would only get 15% off and would have to pay shipping. Hey, if I can get a break, I can sure use it!

You can use up to 2 codes. Choose them wisely.

You can use up to 2 codes. Choose them wisely.

Kohls lets you stack (or use more than 1) codes (But only 2) but most stores do not. Some stores offer promos like free shipping over $100 purchases for example that does not require a code so you can get that promo AND use a coupon. A site that has a great deal of coupons and if you read the comments it is helpful retailmenot.com

Welcome to online shopping. It is addicting! I can shop at night without the kids knowing, I don't have to try to check out without them seeing etc... I won't buy clothes if I cant return for free though.

Kohls lets you stack (or use more than 1) codes (But only 2) but most stores do not. Some stores offer promos like free shipping over $100 purchases for example that does not require a code so you can get that promo AND use a coupon. A site that has a great deal of coupons and if you read the comments it is helpful retailmenot.com

Welcome to online shopping. It is addicting! I can shop at night without the kids knowing, I don't have to try to check out without them seeing etc... I won't buy clothes if I cant return for free though.

Yeah, that's what I meant. :)