What exactly is "Parents" Brand of Toys?

arelf27

There are a number of toys that I've read about and saw at Target that I find very appealing and I really want to buy for Christmas for ds1 and dd3. They say "Parents" on packaging. I know I've never seen any of them on sale and I don't think I have ever seen anyone else but Target sell them. Is this brand connected to "Parents" magazine?? Is there anyway to find any of these toys on sale?? I'm really not used to paying full price for Toys since I like to find deals but I really like these toys. These include the Kitty Keyboard and the snap-on beads. They also have some other musical instruments.

Yes, they are by Parent's magazine. I've seen some really cute ones.

These are the two that I really want, if only I could find a way to buy them on sale that would be even sweeter:

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51UN7aWdtUL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61oSrD1XLoL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

We have the kitty piano and it's really cute. My kids (4 and 6) still play with it once in a while, but I think we are ready to pass it on to my nephew.

We've had lots of Parents toys in the past and they seem to be really well made. I hope you find what you want on sale.

We have the kitty piano and it's really cute. My kids (4 and 6) still play with it once in a while, but I think we are ready to pass it on to my nephew.

We've had lots of Parents toys in the past and they seem to be really well made. I hope you find what you want on sale.

I keep debating whether I want to get the Kitty piano as my dd will be turning 4 this summer and my ds is almost 2. Now I'm thinking I really want the Vtech - KidiJamz Studio but then I'm affraid they might be too little for it?? I can't decide which one to get. Anyone has any suggestions??

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/5138BwYie%2BL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

I keep debating whether I want to get the Kitty piano as my dd will be turning 4 this summer and my ds is almost 2. Now I'm thinking I really want the Vtech - KidiJamz Studio but then I'm affraid they might be too little for it?? I can't decide which one to get. Anyone has any suggestions??

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/5138BwYie%2BL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

I would pass on the Kitty piano if your kids are 2 and 4. It's cute, but your kids will outgrow it quickly. We have a keyboard that my kids like that's not as nice as the one you are asking about and they love it. As long as they can bang on the keys, they will probably be happy with it until they figure out how all the features work.

There are a number of toys that I've read about and saw at Target that I find very appealing and I really want to buy for Christmas for ds1 and dd3. They say "Parents" on packaging. I know I've never seen any of them on sale and I don't think I have ever seen anyone else but Target sell them. Is this brand connected to "Parents" magazine?? Is there anyway to find any of these toys on sale?? I'm really not used to paying full price for Toys since I like to find deals but I really like these toys. These include the Kitty Keyboard and the snap-on beads. They also have some other musical instruments.

Hi -

This means the magazine "parents" has branded the toy as being appropriate for ages 1 to 3 or so. It also means that employees at the magazine company have been given the toys for their kids to check out and play with, when a toy makes the top 10 list at the company it becomes 'approved' by them, not that they have made the toy or the company that makes the toy has specifically made it just for "Parents" magazine.

Not to be confusing, but its like Baby Einstein toys and other companies who have their names associated with toys, its also a marketing tool! If you read their magazine, chances are you like it and will like the toys they have picked for this season.

Good Luck!

Jenn