Clique Girlz - Not too young?

First off - yes I know how the title sounds.

I am trying to help a friend find this for a 9 year old little girl. I see it on Amazon but really do not know what it is and it is not available. And a CD? for $35. I am so confused on this one - he really wants to have a great gift and she said this was hard to get - boy is she right!

Any help or suggestions?

and why wouldn' the parents or managers of 12 and 14 year old girls change that Title!!

I see some songs available on itunes - maybe you could just download the songs and burn a disc if it is too hard to find?

I thought of that but I don't see an album or track with this name. Plus when I mentioned it he said he would rather have the actual cd for her. But thank you for your help.

As far as I know their CD Incredible has not come out yet in the US. My DD10 loves them and Amazon has a CD listed for them as a pre-order for $9.98, but there is no release date yet. The one listed for over $30 is the Incredible album released in Japan. You can download the songs from Amazon for $0.99 each and then just burn to a CD.

http://www.amazon.com/Incredible-Clique-Girlz/dp/B0018Q7K4Y/ref=pd_bbs_sr_2?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1228945368&sr=8-2

I have been watching and waiting hoping it would come out before Christmas.

Let me know if you do find it, I wont buy the Japanese version, but I am thinking about downloading the songs and just burning a CD for her, or just transferring them to her Zune.

Edited by racerfan