EasyLink Figures 99 cents & FS!@ KB Toys

ourhappyfamily4

http://www.kbtoys.com/Easy-Link-Figures-Arthur-and-Clifford-2-Pack/PID/4762030/ctid/17/INstock/Y/D/

Easy-Link Figures: Arthur and Clifford 2-Pack

by Fisher-Price

IN STOCK

Was: $5.99

Sale Price: $0.99

You Save: $5.00 (83%)

Usually leaves warehouse within 1-2 business days.

Estimated Delivery Date

This item currently ships FREE via Standard Shipping.. Free standard shipping is not available on shipments to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, Guam, the Virgin Islands, a PO box or an APO/FPO address.

http://images.kbtoys.com/g/product/290/290890D/290890D_1001_LP.jpg

They also have many other toys at 80 % off now

It looks like they have changed it now and I've been unable to find a free shipping code. If I'm not mistaken, this is still cheaper than I've seen it anywhere else even with shipping. Of course I could be wrong as I've not looked around for it a whole lot. It was something I just learned of recently and haven't done a lot of price comparison.

I wish I could find the other ones to go with it. Not just these two.

lol.... I wish I could find the others too... IN MY HOUSE! DS6 and DS4 love this thing but DD1 keeps making off with the characters and now 3 of them have been missing for months! :eek:

(I guess they are too cute and look like "doll dolls" to her!) :)

Holy cow - the Thomas the Tank Smart Key is selling for $60?!?!? Barney and the Wiggles for $30?!? I must be missing something.

The only two I am missing are Barney and the Wiggles. If my son didn't still love playing with the thing I'd be really tempted to sell his Thomas the Tank Engine smart key for $60.