HOT!!! 30% off LeapFrog.com Today Only! The L-Max is on sale too!!

coici1

Leapfrog.com

YOU NEED TO SPEND A MINIMUM OF $75.00 TO GET THE DISCOUNT.

Leapster L-Max™ Learning Game System - Pink

Appropriate for Ages 4 Years to 10 Years

View Details

Was $ 89.99

Sale $ 44.99 $

With the 30% coupon code, it comes down to $34.00. I bought 4 of them. Check 4 more names of my Christmas list :yup:.

The 30% code is HY8SHOP

Hope this helps someone.

Chandra

Here is my order summary they emailed me today. Am I allowed to include a link to the rebate site I got it from today?? I wonder why it is not working. I am going to try it again too.

Product Name

________________________________________ Quantity

________________________________________ Price

Leapster L-Max™ Learning Game System - Pink 4 $44.99

Ship To:

Chandra

Order Summary:

Order Date: 2008-12-07 18:18:59

Order Number: 971----

Subtotal: $179.96

Shipping: $13.95

Tax: $9.76

Discount: $53.99

Shipping Discount: $13.95

Shipping Method: Ground

Order Total: $135.73

Edited by coici1

Your welcome :)

leapfrog.com

I added the web page to my original post as well. Sorry I had it in my title but forgot to add it in my post as well. I'm trying to scarf down some dinner at the same time, lol. I guess I'm one of the people that can't chew gum and walk at the same time, ;).

You need to spend a minimun of $75.00 to get the discount. I didn't know that. I went to the site and it didn't work for me either. I know all their codes have a min of a $50.00 purchase so I tried it and it worked. Edited by coici1

You need to go ALL the way through to the check out to see the discount....past where you enter you credit card. Don't worry, it says you can review it first, just like many other sites. It's the same as Lillion Vernon etc...

I got it to work no problem for the Hannah didj system...took an additional $40 off the price...unfortunately they marked the price up to $135 instead of the sale before of about $119...making my final price a little over $100 (was $9x.xx before)...still too high for me :( yes, i'm cheap.

I ALSO GOT THIS EMAIL AND CODE WAS HY8SHOP FOR 30% OFF THRU 12/9 ON ORDERS 75 +

*Orders with a minimum subtotal of $75 submitted online by 11:59 PM CST 12/9/08 will receive 30% off the entire order. Promotion excludes the Tag Reading System, the Leapster2 Learning Game System and the Didj Custom Gaming System. Please enter and apply promo code HY8SHOP on Shopping Cart Page prior to Checkout. Discount will appear at Review Order Page. Purchase amount necessary to qualify for 30% discount does not include tax or shipping fees. Not valid in combination with any other promotions or discounts requiring a promotion code. No adjustments can me made on prior sales. LeapFrog reserves the right to change this promotion at any time. Offer void where prohibited or restricted by law. Offer valid until 12/9/08 or while supplies last. This offer cannot be used for purchases made on flyworld.com, the LeapFrog School store, or the Employee store.

**Orders with a minimum merchandise total of $49.99 submitted online by 11:59 PM CST 12/19/08 will receive free ground shipping. Shipping discount will appear at Review Order Page. Purchase amount necessary to qualify for free ground shipping does not include tax. Bulkier items incur a surcharge in addition to the free ground shipping offer. No adjustments can be made on prior sales. No substitutions or cash equivalents. LeapFrog reserves the right to change this promotion at any time. Offer void where prohibited or restricted by law. Offer valid until 12/19/08. Valid only in the 48 contiguous states plus the District of Columbia. We are not able to ship to P.O. Box, Military, APO or FPO addresses at this time. This offer can not be used for purchases made through LeapFrog School or the Employee Store.

***Product discount is reflected in the red sale price. Sale is applicable only to products featured on the page http://www.leapfrog.com/en/shop/bundle_up.html. Offer valid through 11:59 PM CST 12/31/08 or while supplies last. No substitutions or cash equivalents. LeapFrog reserves the right to change this promotion at any time. Offer void where prohibited or restricted by law. This offer is only valid in our online store at www.leapfrog.com. This offer does not apply to purchases made through LeapFrog School or the Employee Store. Free shipping discount applies only to products that appear on the page http://www.leapfrog.com/en/shop/bundle_up.html and will not be applied to the entire order. Products that are not displayed on this page are not subject to free shipping discount through Gift Pack free shipping promotion. Shipping discount will appear at Review Order Page. LeapFrog reserves the right to change this promotion at any time. Offer void where prohibited or restricted by law. Offer valid until 12/31/08 or while supplies last. Valid only in the 48 contiguous states plus the District of Columbia. We are not able to ship to P.O. Box, Military, APO or FPO addresses at this time. This offer cannot be used for purchases made on the LeapFrog School store, or Employee store.

†NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) 18 years and older. Ends 1/31/09. To play and for Official Rules, including odds, and prize descriptions visit www.leapfrog.com/seethelearningcontest. Void where prohibited.

This is a newsletter, survey invitation, special offer or other commercial email message from LeapFrog Enterprises, Inc., 6401 Hollis Street, Suite 100, Emeryville, CA 94608, U.S.A. LEAPFROG, the LeapFrog logo, Tag, Leapster, Didj and Crammer are trademarks or registered trademarks of LeapFrog Enterprises, Inc. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners. © 2008 LeapFrog Enterprises, Inc. All rights reserved.

Katiesmom, I just placed an order for a Didj and it was 79.99 and it took off 30% making it 54 with free shipping. That is a great deal much cheaper than in the stores. I am just concerned because there is not many games yet, and the games are pretty expensive.

I had the same problem of the 30% off code not working. Until I realized that $74.99 is not $75 :D Minimum order must be $75 dollars for code to work. I ordered the Fly Fusion Homework Pack for $74.99 then added a notebook for $5.99. Code worked and total cost was $61.44. Hope you see this and are able to get the deal before it ends :)

Hi ..just placed an order for 2 LMax ..put in the code for 30%off (HY8HOP ) and it still work! hope this helps out others who still wants to order from them.

You left off the S in your coupon code :) It still works though....thanks for pointing that out, I ordered what I needed and sadly I delayed it and thought the code was a lost cause.

The code again is listed in the first post, it's HY8SHOP and still working.

You left off the S in your coupon code :) It still works though....thanks for pointing that out, I ordered what I needed and sadly I delayed it and thought the code was a lost cause.

The code again is listed in the first post, it's HY8SHOP and still working.

I just tried to get it to work. the deal is 15% worked but no free shipping