Looking for mini-PCI wireless G card for Dell 600m

I have a Dell 600m laptop, and want to upgrade its internal wireless card to a "g" compatible card. I found on Dell's site this

Is there anywhere I can get that cheaper, or is there an alternative card that would work in my laptop? I don't really want to get a PC card; I'd rather get another mini-PCI card and replace whats in there already. Thanks!

Will you need another antenna as well? Or would your existing integrated antenna work with the Wireless-G card? You wouldn't want to upgrade the card and then realize that the antenna isn't compatible.

My understanding is that the antenna connecter would be the same on both of them....maybe that's not the case? I would think that the one from Dell that I linked to, which is meant for that laptop, would come with what it needs.

I'm not really sure what all is involved, I just assumed that I should be able to upgrade the internal card without having to mess with another PC card or something....

The antenna connectors should be the same.

The one you linked to "should" work fine.

Call Dell to get a confirmation.

Thanks! Now, any ideas on getting the same thing or something similar for less? Or am I looking at ~$50 no matter what?

Thanks! Now, any ideas on getting the same thing or something similar for less? Or am I looking at ~$50 no matter what?

I didn't really look anyplace else... let me see what I can find.

Here is a link to one from newegg for about $31 shipped. It is just 802.11b/g though. no a.