Dirt Devil Rechargeable Broom (black) vacuum $25.97 & free shipping! @ amazon.com

jerseygirl

I bought this broom a few months ago and was a bit disappointed :( If you're expecting something like a cordless vacuum then don't buy this one. This is just a broom with an electric dustpan which in all fairness is what they advertise it to be. You use it like a regular broom and then turn it on and it sucks up what you've just swept.

The reason I didn't like it was because the broom portion isn't all that great and its much heavier than a regular broom. It might be great for just a kitchen or bath but I was wanting to use it on my hardwood floors throughout the house but it's too heavy to use like that. But this is a really great price as I paid almost twice that much and it might be a good gift for someone who just wants to use it in a small space.

I bought this broom a few months ago and was a bit disappointed :( If you're expecting something like a cordless vacuum then don't buy this one. This is just a broom with an electric dustpan which in all fairness is what they advertise it to be. You use it like a regular broom and then turn it on and it sucks up what you've just swept.

The reason I didn't like it was because the broom portion isn't all that great and its much heavier than a regular broom. It might be great for just a kitchen or bath but I was wanting to use it on my hardwood floors throughout the house but it's too heavy to use like that. But this is a really great price as I paid almost twice that much and it might be a good gift for someone who just wants to use it in a small space.

Ditto. Not for my 2500 s.f. of tile if you ask me.