HOT! Get "2" Numi's Bouquet Bamboo Gift SETS (Reg $66) for $24 @ Amazon.com w/CODE

magickallight

This is a SUPER Hot DEAL! :yup: Amazon.com has the Numi's Bouquet Bamboo Gift Set with Clear Teapot and Nine Flowering Teas

List Price: $33.00

Price: $17.00 & eligible for free shipping with Amazon Prime

You Save: $16.00 (48%)

***ADD "2" to you cart and: Save an additional $10 instantly when you buy two eligible Numi Bouquet Bamboo Gift Sets offered by Amazon.com. Enter code NUMITEAC at checkout. Offer valid through December 31, 2008. This gives you "2" for ONLY $24.00! :eyepoppin

*This code wouldn't work the last time these were on sale - but I just bought 2 and it worked like a CHARM! ***NOTE: The sale price is a TODAY ONLY SPECIAL so ACT FAST!

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51HMB7TXKDL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

http://g-images.amazon.com/images/G/01/grocery/detail-page/numi_steep2.gif

Packaged in an exotic hand-made dark mahogany bamboo case, this Flowering Gift Set is filled with nine bouquets of tea leaves that blossom into a myriad of flavors from sweet and subtle to rich and bold. The stylish glass teapot included is ideal to observe the flowering tea petals. A simple luxury that heightens the tea experience and makes for a singular conversation piece, these Leaves of Art are a true tea lover's bliss. We invite you to experience the simple elegance of a true tea transformation--elevating loose leaf tea to the next level: art.

Requiring no tea bag or strainer, flowering teas are environmentally kind as well as easy to serve; just a glass/teapot (included). The gift set includes nine varieties--Starlight Rose, Flower Jewel, Dragon Lily, Lavender Dream, Emerald Sun, Jade Fortune, Jasmine Pearls, Midnight Peony, and Black Beauty--enough to steep 27 pots of tea.

At this price - I got One for Myself and one for a gift! :yup:

Get YOURS HERE

I want one but doubt it will ever be used...hummmmmm what to do

Seems kinda small? 1.66-ounce unit

hahaha that size is wrong I'm not sure where they came up with the number but less than 2 ounces oh my! It's 420 ml which converts to roughly 14 ounces. I have a larger pot and I hate it the tea flower bounces all over the place so I'd rather have the smaller one.