Rose Petal Cottage - $33.99 @ Amazon

Fins2thrite

http://www.amazon.com/Hasbro-Playskool-Dream-Petal-Cottage/dp/B000OV79VI/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=toys-and-games&qid=1228400263&sr=8-1

I may have not posted this in the right place, but this is a GREAT deal on these! I have seen them range from 79.99 to over 100.00. If this is not in the right place, will someone please repost? this would be a super gift. I was lucky enough to find one for 17.00 this summer at a Salvage store (only thing wrong was a bent box). SCORE!!

I bought this last xmas, on sale, for $49. I'd say $29.99 is as cheap as it will get.

Thats what I'm thinking. I think I'll get this for my daughter. She has it circled in the target toy book where it's $70 so I wasn't considering it but for $30....well how can I not. Are you pleased with the one you have?

I am. It was actually quite fun to put together even though it can look somewhat intimidating at first. My daughter was 4 at the time, but is little anyways, so she fit perfectly in there and she loved it. We also got her the stove and a couple other things so she had a baby in a crib in there all the time, making her food, etc. :)

This is such a great price, my daughter has so much already.

What to do, what to do??

get it, get it! :) I think this is a great price... My SIL paid FULL price last year... My 4 year old niece has this and all the furniture as well... none of it gets played with... My 19 month old DD loves playing with it though... So, who knows with kids... haha

I bought it on Monday for $49.99 @ Amazon, thinking it was a great price since Target had it on sale for only $64.99. Wednesday morning, it had gone down in price to $39.99. I had heard Amazon didn't do PAs anymore, but I thought I'd call anyway. Lo and behold by the time I called Wednesday night, it had gone down to $29.99, and since it was a $20 difference, they gave me the PA with no problems. Yay! I had also bought a Flip minoHD camcorder before Christmas, and that had gone down in price as well. I got a $31 adjustment on that.

I can't tell you how bummed I am that I missed this!!

dont be .. i dont have girls.. but go to khols. right now. they have it as the midnight thing with a coupon code for 15% off and there are freeshipping codes if u have there card. and its onsale right now for 29.99. if its the same one .. says the same words u all wrote but i dont have girls . or know what doll is what lol